Football Good...

OuterBanksVol

1. Football is good. Watching football also good. Best football is good or better when team does good and wins. Good football played good by Vols is good. More people should know this.

(2) Hurd is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tall for a running back... especially a good one. Coach should explore ways to make him a hybrid basketball/football player. Pretty sure Kareem Paula Abdul Jabbar did this in the 50s.

Third. Alcohol. None in Neyland. WTH?!? Obama should pass bill to repeal all blue laws, sin taxes and Eggo chocolate chip waffles.

D. Oprah makes too much money and probably doesn't like good football or the Vols. See 1 above. Dean Wermer should put her on double secret probation.

Not last but least, theory: Red Hot hot dogs served at Neyland actually manufactured at UT Body Farm. This bad to know, but still good to eat. Especially good when watching good football.

Reactions: 4 people
images

Reactions: 3 people
I will try to read this again around 10 tonight. It may make more sense then.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I think the OP is channelling a bit of WoodsmanVol...either that or someone is toking the fires early

The NCAA must read volnation and determined off of choice posts that alcohol is not needed to induce stupidity.

1. Football is good. Watching football also good. Best football is good or better when team does good and wins. Good football played good by Vols is good. More people should know this.

(2) Hurd is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too tall for a running back... especially a good one. Coach should explore ways to make him a hybrid basketball/football player. Pretty sure Kareem Paula Abdul Jabbar did this in the 50s.

Third. Alcohol. None in Neyland. WTH?!? Obama should pass bill to repeal all blue laws, sin taxes and Eggo chocolate chip waffles.

D. Oprah makes too much money and probably doesn't like good football or the Vols. See 1 above. Dean Wermer should put her on double secret probation.

Not last but least, theory: Red Hot hot dogs served at Neyland actually manufactured at UT Body Farm. This bad to know, but still good to eat. Especially good when watching good football.

Try as you may, Woodsman you are not.

1. Football is good. Watching football also good. Best football is good or better when team does good and wins. Good football played good by Vols is good.

Bobby Boucher, is that you?

And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!

Put the bottle down and walk away slowly...

This is actually horrible advice. In fact, I'm told that it's possible to run a tube into your anus, thus providing you TWICE the number of orifices to receive the sweet relief of alcohol!!

VN Store

Back