2016 svt ford bronco

Did you read the whole story?

This was all part of an elaborate scheme for one of our biggest April Fools pranks ever.

yeah, i spent 15 minutes last night convincing the wife that we need a two door suv, then I read the final paragraph and was pissed

Driving through Dayton, TN a couple of weeks ago I saw a Tremor sitting in front of the local Ford dealership.

The only reason the tremor didn't do as well is because ford tried to sell it off as a generation 3 lightning. Had they put a coyote engine in it with a eaton or whipple blower, they would be every where. Lightning owners have all but begged ford for a gen 3 Lightning.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat. I miss my gen 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 6
The only reason the tremor didn't do as well is because ford tried to sell it off as a generation 3 lightning. Had they put a coyote engine in it with a eaton or whipple blower, they would be every where. Lightning owners have all but begged ford for a gen 3 Lightning.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat. I miss my gen 2

I disagree, it was a short cab pickup for a price of $40,000. It was originally rumored for $27,000. Who the heck has $40,000 for a truck that is less practical than a much faster and cheaper 5.0 mustang?

Edit

I look at the price of the old lightening and see that with inflation it's the same price. I feel like I'm still correct somehow, though!

Last edited:
I disagree, it was a short cab pickup for a price of $40,000. It was originally rumored for $27,000. Who the heck has $40,000 for a truck that is less practical than a much faster and cheaper 5.0 mustang?

Edit

I look at the price of the old lightening and see that with inflation it's the same price. I feel like I'm still correct somehow, though!

You don't know the lightning crowd. Any body can have a fast car.... But a fast truck??

Buddy in Florida has a gen2 lightning that gives liter bikes 2 lengths and still beats them in a 1/4. He drives it to work.

The lightning/cobra brothers are thick and loyal. We are a different breed.

I have no idea how the auto industry operates. That Bronco looks awesome! If Ford sold that it'd be a gold mine.

I like it too. Damn you April Fools! I clicked the link prior to reading any other posts and got excited about it. Was about to text my wife then scrolled down.

looks good, but after owning an 2004 explorer, I'll never buy another Ford

Explorers were completely hit and miss. I had a great 97 Sport that eventually was going to cost me more to fix than it was worth.

The new Bronco actually looks okay.

VN Store

Back