Looking for furniture refinishing.

Coug

I've got some outdoor, solid wood furniture that needs to be refinished. I've got a 10 foot long wood table, and 10 wooden seats all of which are very heavy that need to be refinished. I checked Angie's List and wasn't blown away by the results. Few results and even fewer reviews per company. Thought I'd make a post and see if people had suggestions or ideas.

I don't know if anyone does on-site refinishing or not. If this is going to require being picked up and delivered it's going to be a spectacle.

I'm in west Knoxville.

Last edited:
Catch orangeslice13 in the zone when he's posting in the early evenings.

My outdoor stuff is all metal, iron or aluminum. So a few cans of Krylon do the trick. I'm guessing you'll have to wait until after pollen season unless you can find an on site refinisher who can tent the stuff. Second issue will be getting the finish to set in the humidity if the stuff sits outside.

My outdoor stuff is all metal, iron or aluminum. So a few cans of Krylon do the trick. I'm guessing you'll have to wait until after pollen season unless you can find an on site refinisher who can tent the stuff. Second issue will be getting the finish to set in the humidity if the stuff sits outside.

Yeah, it's going to have to be transported I'm afraid.
It's Jatoba/Brazilian Cherry wood.

I've got some outdoor, solid wood furniture that needs to be refinished. I've got a 10 foot long wood table, and 10 wooden seats all of which are very heavy that need to be refinished. I checked Angie's List and wasn't blown away by the results. Few results and even fewer reviews per company. Thought I'd make a post and see if people had suggestions or ideas.

I don't know if anyone does on-site refinishing or not. If this is going to require being picked up and delivered it's going to be a spectacle.

I'm in west Knoxville.
Check the yellow pages.

I am guessing that your furniture is stained. The stain likely had varnish coat. If so, it will need to be stripped.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=furniture+refinishing+Knixville,+TN&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=furniture+refinishing+Knoxville,+TN&rls=en&safe=off&spell=1

My dad knows a guy in North Knoxville that does great work and is reasonable. He refinished our pool table and it looks wonderful.

VN Store

Back