Ching Chong Ding Dong Foundation of Sensitivity to Orientals or Whatever Set to Close

Seeing as how it is a cultural joke at the expense of Asians, that makes it racist. Colbert is a hypocrite.

Racist: a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Bigotry: –noun, plural -ries. 1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own. 2. the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc.,

I am surprised a libtard was held to the same standard to which only conservatives are typically held.

Reactions: 1 person
The only problem I have with the whole thing is this

after the program tweeted a joke from the show that was taken out of its satirical context.

If this standard were applied to all such situations then okay but unfortunately people pick and choose when this type of joke is "okay" (when their side does it) and "not okay" (when the other side does it).

#endthedoublestandard :)

I wanted to learn to eat using chop sticks.

Easy! Next time your in your local sushi joint just roll up a small piece of paper and place it between the two sticks toward the top. Then wrap a rubber band around both sticks just above the paper.

You'll look like a 4 year old but you will be eating with chopsticks my friend:)

Just want to chime in and LOL at the morons who jumped on Snyder for doing this charity (looking at you BleacherReport clowns) Nice work fellas, I swear, making fun of him over this hasnt backfired, at all.

post-8780-That-s-Waisis-CgQn.gif

Reactions: 4 people
So... where is the outrage at Kat Williams, Chris Rock, Daniel Tosh, or the rest of comedians that make fun of racial stereotypes?

Colbert's response was great. I find him to be quite funny. My grandma still thinks he's a conservative...

Reactions: 2 people
So... where is the outrage at Kat Williams, Chris Rock, Daniel Tosh, or the rest of comedians that make fun of racial stereotypes?

Colbert's response was great. I find him to be quite funny. My grandma still thinks he's a conservative...

The first year or two of his show was awesome because so many people (including guests) thought he was a serious conservative. Who the F invited him to the white house correspondents dinner?

Colbert roasts Bush at WHCD

As for #cancelcolbert... Why is there outrage over his parady, but not over the real ironically named 'Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation'? Derp

Easy! Next time your in your local sushi joint just roll up a small piece of paper and place it between the two sticks toward the top. Then wrap a rubber band around both sticks just above the paper.

You'll look like a 4 year old but you will be eating with chopsticks my friend:)

Supposed to eat sushi with your fingers. A real Asian would know that.

I am surprised a libtard was held to the same standard to which only conservatives are typically held.

Because people are dense enough to take his show at face value and think he's actually a conservative blow hard.

The first year or two of his show was awesome because so many people (including guests) thought he was a serious conservative. Who the F invited him to the white house correspondents dinner?

Colbert roasts Bush at WHCD

As for #cancelcolbert... Why is there outrage over his parady, but not over the real ironically named 'Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation'? Derp

Because the Redskins started a foundation to actually help people, and using racism to make fun of a charity doesnt work and isnt funny. Dude straight bombed

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back