Revenge on Internet Scammer

rjd970

I find great joy in this...

Man gets revenge on Web scammer by texting entire works of Shakespeare | Digital Trends

At this point, Joseph has sent 22 plays in total that amount to approximately 17,424 texts on the scammer’s phone. After sending notable works such as Hamlet, Macbeth and Othello, Joseph plans to send the remaining 17 plays in Shakespeare’s collection in the next few days. When complete, Joseph will have sent 37 text messages, but the scammer will have received nearly 30,000 messages.

Wow lol. I sent a paragraph to a friend once and it didn't seem bad at the time until he calls mad as he** cause his mobile went off for 30min and wouldn't do anything but freeze up lol. I can guess this persons phone is done after that lol

at the same time, you have to feel that the buyer brought some of this on himself by using an unapproved payment solution.

- turn off data connection
- block number

the initial shock would be funny but I doubt it lasted more than a couple minutes

- block number

the initial shock would be funny but I doubt it lasted more than a couple minutes

text messages usually don't count as data, but blocking the number would work

- block number

Scammer apparently doesnt know these tricks as the last paragraph of the article says the scammer calls him and leaves abusive messages.

Last edited:
how does this work?

What's your number i will show you :p , if you got a smart phone you just copy what ever long page you can find and send it as a text. It loads on your end as one peice but breaks it down and sends thounds of texts to the other person. Pretty much locking the phone up for a long time or crashing it.

VN Store

Back