Boom! 5 Years = 5 Stars

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
I can't believe it's already been 5 years, but I also can hardly remember life before VN. I'd like to thank all the cool posters and the trolls alike for making VN what it is.

It's kinda funny because when I first joined all I did was spend time in the Vols Football and Basketball forums. Now I try to avoid those places like death. There was a period where all I did was politics forum, too, but now I tend to stick to Movies & Music and the Pro Sports forums. Kind of a weird user evolution.

Anybody else celebrating 5?

Reactions: 1 person
I can't believe it's already been 5 years, but I also can hardly remember life before VN. I'd like to thank all the cool posters and the trolls alike for making VN what it is.

It's kinda funny because when I first joined all I did was spend time in the Vols Football and Basketball forums. Now I try to avoid those places like death. There was a period where all I did was politics forum, too, but now I tend to stick to Movies & Music and the Pro Sports forums. Kind of a weird user evolution.

I got my fifth star in January! I'm hoping those stars change to a jersey soon.

Last edited:
Dramatic-Intense-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

CoolStoryBroII_zps787c5af8.gif

'grats, m'fer!!!

i can't believe it's already been 5 years, but i also can hardly remember life before vn. I'd like to thank all the cool posters and the trolls alike for making vn what it is.

It's kinda funny because when i first joined all i did was spend time in the vols football and basketball forums. Now i try to avoid those places like death. There was a period where all i did was politics forum, too, but now i tend to stick to movies & music and the pro sports forums. Kind of a weird user evolution.

gtfo

the ESPN comment section.

I first came to VN to hustle in the ticket forum.

I'm with you about avoiding the top forums, huff. I was a lurker for a year before joining. Even after registering I mostly just stayed on the "hot threads" on the home page but rarely posted. Once I discovered off-topic forums I became a full time VNer.

VN Store

Back