Kevin Trudeau is headed to prison

The guy seems like a scumbag and I don't pity him but completely agree. If cheating others for personal gain is a crime I've got a long list of folks that need to serve time.

Reactions: 1 person
The guy seems like a scumbag and I don't pity him but completely agree. If cheating others for personal gain is a crime I've got a long list of folks that need to serve time.

Every car salesman and finance manager as well.

Starting in D.C.

are they going after every fad weight-loss diet now? Going to be court cases for years

He thumbed his nose at the feds for many years. This is as much about that as it is the people he duped.

Reactions: 1 person
The Feds are overbearing now. The guy is a scumbag but our laws have always been based on the principle of "caveat emptor." Now you're not allowed to take advantage of anyone more stupid than you.

there does need to be a lot more of them jailed for a lot of stuff that doesn't work,was he one of those buy this product and eat right and exercise regularly weight lose programs ?

I bought something from the guy years ago. It was a golf training video. It had a 30 day money back guarantee. Decided it wasn't very good. Sent it back and promptly got my money back. So I don't think he defrauded anyone. The Feds just didn't like him. They are over bearing.

He went directly after the Food and Drug Adm, the AMA and others in power. Other than the jail time I wished I was him......Kinda,sorta.

To tell the truth I beleived everything he was trying to tell the American public, to a degree. I just never bought any thing from him.

VN Store

Back