OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
20x Better

9222691-lg.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
We need to do a little better in this thread to meet OWH's standards. I'm guiltier than anybody. I'm gonna do better. Number 20 was started over a year ago! That's not good enough.

POST POST POST!!

Please. And thank you.

I need to remember to stop by here more often. My daughter fell asleep on the couch watching Full House. Has there ever been a worse show? (other than Spongebob of course).

I need to remember to stop by here more often. My daughter fell asleep on the couch watching Full House. Has there ever been a worse show? (other than Spongebob of course).

That whole TGIF lineup was horrible in retrospect, except for Step by Step. It was can't miss 25 years ago though.

Friends now. While not Seinfeld or King of Queens, it's much better than Full House.

We need to do a little better in this thread to meet OWH's standards. I'm guiltier than anybody. I'm gonna do better. Number 20 was started over a year ago! That's not good enough.

POST POST POST!!

Please. And thank you.

I've checked out these threads a couple of times but always felt like I was looking in someone's kitchen window while they were having a private conversation. What really goes on here and who is invited to participate?

Good morning VOL faithful ... :hi:

Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young.

- Theodore Roosevelt

I've checked out these threads a couple of times but always felt like I was looking in someone's kitchen window while they were having a private conversation. What really goes on here and who is invited to participate?

Anyone that wants to join in. Post about whatever. Mostly just do day to day stuff but no rules (other than the board rules of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back