$100 pair of boots

UTVOLKeith

punished good deeds
Is there such a thing?

I need waterproof >>> gortex... equivalent...

blonde tan leather...

btw

happy Saint Patrick's day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about the price point but the only boots I wear are chippewa. I had a pair of their snake boots from age 19 to almost 40 and only replaced them because my feet have spread and I needed a wider size. I've also got some of their hikers and those are some great boots too. Made in usa and come in every size you can think of.

Merrill was my choice for years, but quality has tanked. No more. ..

Danners can be had if one shops around some.

I bought a pair for 100 bucks a year ago, 4 countries later, they look brand new. Don't know why you had such bad luck,

Merrill was my choice for years, but quality has tanked. No more. ..

Danners can be had if one shops around some.

I'd actually heard some of the same things about Danner.

For the money I've heard some good things about Keen though they may or may not have anything that suits what the OP is looking for.

Asolo is good but they're not cheap.

I've had the same pair of Vasque for years. I actually wore a hole in the sole and sent them back for repair. $60 later and I basically had a new pair. Put many miles on them out west and have zero complaints

Reactions: 1 person
Find these on sale, my current favorite:

81CRlLQd0ML._SX575_.jpg

Amazon.com: Inov-8 Men's Roclite 400 GTX Light Hiking Boot: Shoes

I've had the same pair of Vasque for years. I actually wore a hole in the sole and sent them back for repair. $60 later and I basically had a new pair. Put many miles on them out west and have zero complaints

I swear by Vasque. I had a set going on five years old until the dog decided to use them as a chew toy.

As far as I'm concerned the Breeze GTX is the pinnacle of hiking/casual boot.

I swear by Vasque. I had a set going on five years old until the dog decided to use them as a chew toy.

As far as I'm concerned the Breeze GTX is the pinnacle of hiking/casual boot.

according to ebay mine are now vintage since they aren't made anymore. I have the Skywalk boots in green/brown. I guess they're my college throwbacks

Had a pair that lasted me all through college. Just bought a new pair of Sundowners in November. They are no longer made in Italy. They are made in China, but I can't tell the difference.

according to ebay mine are now vintage since they aren't made anymore. I have the Skywalk boots in green/brown. I guess they're my college throwbacks

They did something right with the Breeze series since they are still in production.

As for the Made in Italy vs China, I've had sets of both and it's one of those rare situations where sending production to China didn't affect the quality.

Only complaint I've ever had with Vasque are the sorry laces they include with them.

By far the most durable brand of boots I've ever owned are Vasque. I've had a pair for 11 years that I have done everything in, and all they need are a new pair of laces.

By far the most durable brand of boots I've ever owned are Vasque. I've had a pair for 11 years that I have done everything in, and all they need are a new pair of laces.
Only complaint I've ever had with Vasque are the sorry laces they include with them.

replaced the laces a couple of times but walking through brush and rough terrain will do that. Still not bad for ~20yo boots

I bought a pair for 100 bucks a year ago, 4 countries later, they look brand new. Don't know why you had such bad luck,

3 pairs in 2 years. Last pair made it 3 months before the soles started to fall off.

I'm glad you have had great luck with them

VN Store

Back