Spring break

rocktopper16

Don’t mind me, I’m just here for the meltdown.
Spring break is right around the corner, What are ya'lls plans? If it involves Destin, Come see me at Gator beach in Fudpuckers. All Vol Fans get one bag of free Gator Food!

:)

Reactions: 1 person
If you forget your jorts, you're in luck because you can buy a pair in Crestucky before hitting the Destin beaches. Nothing says "I'm sexy and I know it" like a pair of jorts on the beach.

I'm heading to Chatt with the girlfriend for the first time ever on my Spring Break (March 13). Gonna go to the aquarium and possibly the winery. Any particular restaurants you guys recommend?

I'm heading to Chatt with the girlfriend for the first time ever on my Spring Break (March 13). Gonna go to the aquarium and possibly the winery. Any particular restaurants you guys recommend?

I've lived in chattanooga for 40 years.
I'm sure we have special resturants

Somewhere.

Reactions: 1 person

Go to the Chattanooga Choo Choo Terminal since you've never been. Also Lookout Mountain, Rock City, Ruby Falls.

Eat at the Big River Grille and Brewing Works. Go to Lookout Mountain. It's a very nice place. Make sure to hit the aquarium.

And also since you are less than 2 hours north of ATL, hit it up there too.

Last edited:

uh, you may be doing spring break wrong, just saying another, what, 6 hours and you could be on the beach. chattanooga is nice, but save it for a long weekend.

uh, you may be doing spring break wrong, just saying another, what, 6 hours and you could be on the beach. chattanooga is nice, but save it for a long weekend.

I'm only going for two days. Then going to Nashville. Don't have the ability to go to the beach. That was the ultimate goal.

Well its a great place for that then. Most teachers I know take summer jobs that can add a really large amount to their income.

HH for spring break. Destin for summer. Might do some job hunting while I'm there.

After tourist leave it really is a great place.

My grandmother works on the superintendent board. Schools are top notch here as well.

It really is a great place.

Once you live here you'll see how great it really is.

I'm going to the Dominican Republic, staying at the Hard Rock(all inclusive). Watching my favorite band play on the beach 4 nights!! Cant wait!!

I'm only going for two days. Then going to Nashville. Don't have the ability to go to the beach. That was the ultimate goal.

gotcha. when we were stationed at fort campbell we did a long weekend in chat. stayed in a very nice historic hotel, dont remember the name, hit the aquarium and a nice dinner at the chatanooga choo-choo. it was a good weekend.

gotcha. when we were stationed at fort campbell we did a long weekend in chat. stayed in a very nice historic hotel, dont remember the name, hit the aquarium and a nice dinner at the chatanooga choo-choo. it was a good weekend.

Was it the kings lodge.

VN Store

Back