It has been cold as hell, "Good Samaritan Fund"?

UTVOLKeith

punished good deeds
On my bill it has a block for "Good Samaritan Fund"

Who does this go to?

I want to pay a needy person/family's electic bill...

My first thought is this goes into the non paying electic bill fund. If so forget that!

You can actually buy KUB gift cards. Buy one and send to the needy family of your choice.

I am giving an extra amount to my utility!!!!!!

to "give away"

my first thought is they pay bills that were not paid last month.

I want my money to go to a family that is paying their bills and get a "refund">>>> a refund courtesy of whoever...

I am giving an extra amount to my utility!!!!!!

to "give away"

my first thought is they pay bills that were not paid last month.

I want my money to go to a family that is paying their bills and get a "refund">>>> a refund courtesy of whoever...

Don't know about your power company, but mine does have the assistance donation thing. And to get it you have to apply, show that you truly are in need, etc. Whomever you have service with should have what it takes on the website if they have one. Otherwise, it's a simple phone call.

I round up the check every once in a while to help out. Who knows, I might need it myself one of these days.

Don't know about your power company, but mine does have the assistance donation thing. And to get it you have to apply, show that you truly are in need, etc. Whomever you have service with should have what it takes on the website if they have one. Otherwise, it's a simple phone call.

I round up the check every once in a while to help out. Who knows, I might need it myself one of these days.

I would rather it be a lottery to the poorest neighborhood>>>> and to the ones that have never missed a payment...

I've been told that the demographics of sites such as this contain a large number of people on one or more form of social welfare...IE, disability, unemployment, and lots of others out there I don't know the name of......what yee say...any cheese eaters......if so that would explain a lot....

VN Store

Back