Accepted

iVol4Life

Received this in the mail just a few days ago. Thought I'd share with VN.

5Ba7b6E.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
congrats man. I hope you enjoy it up there as much as I did. Met my still best friends. Met my wife.
I was thinking the other day that a good tv show would be for a 45 yr old to go back thru college. I wouldn't make it 2 weeks at the pace I went for a long, long time when I was a freshman. Not even sure when I slept. Problem is it wasn't from studying.
A piece of advice, as an Engineer, you probably aren't taking self pace math, but if you are, don't go in the last day and try to take all the tests.

Reactions: 2 people
congrats man. I hope you enjoy it up there as much as I did. Met my still best friends. Met my wife.
I was thinking the other day that a good tv show would be for a 45 yr old to go back thru college. I wouldn't make it 2 weeks at the pace I went for a long, long time when I was a freshman. Not even sure when I slept. Problem is it wasn't from studying.
A piece of advice, as an Engineer, you probably aren't taking self pace math, but if you are, don't go in the last day and try to take all the tests.

that's good advice

I know college had to be stressful, but all my immediate memories are of good times, and if I really think about it, I can come up with a few stressful times

I remember getting mine. Get ready for the ride of your life.

btw...can you throw a football?

yep, 7 years of pure bliss. Wait...did I say 7? I meant 4. 4 years of pure bliss.

Hope I enjoy it just as much. Grew up just a few minutes out of Knoxville. Dad went to UT so I've been watching Tennessee football since birth. I don't think I ever had a doubt that I'd end up going to UT. Went on a campus tour the other day and it was great.

got some sweet parking behind the engineering building..well..at least when I was there in the late 90's.

Go kick ass and make a difference! I sincerely wish you and all incoming fish the best.

I hope you find that there's much more to life than football...don't get me wrong I enjoy it but I were to list my favorite things/most significant things about college football wouldn't make the top 20....

Random ramblings include I attended 69-74 and received a degree in Mechanical Engineering; going to school kept me out of Vietnam; I worked in excess of 40 hours a week all the way through school; I didn't borrow any money and didn't get any grants; I enjoyed every job I had, some more than others, IE bar tending, tennis coach; I probably played tennis an average of 5 times a week, rode a bike, hitch-hiked, and jogged as a means of transportation at times; made friends with lots of diverse people, developed a life long love and interest in politics, music, and social awareness (IE a Big Brother for 40+ years) and when I graduated I had money in the bank and a job in NYC waiting for me ….

My 'advice' for you at this particular point in your life is don't set 'goals and objectives' because if you're not careful they will serve to limit you....rather just 'get after it'...find a way to have fun in everything you do...

VN Store

Back