What's your heaven?

I wanna Be in my closest relatives presence.. But I also want meet the entire bloodline.. Famous people, I could care less! It's a struggle to survive, and I'd like to meet the people before me to rejoice with them in there struggles that resulted in my life to be so..

Have any of you ever thought about anything like this?

I wanna Be in my closest relatives presence.. But I also want meet the entire bloodline.. Famous people, I could care less! It's a struggle to survive, and I'd like to meet the people before me to rejoice with them in there struggles that resulted in my life to be so..

Have any of you ever thought about anything like this?

That's deep bro

Reactions: 1 person
That's deep bro

Sometimes you gotta stop and think about what it took to get YOU to this point.. There were either brave people in your past that fought to get you here, or your ancestors played it close to the vest and avoided conflicts.. I, myself would love to know who "warriored up"!

Ps: I am of Scottish herritage, and proud of it. I do love all races however!

Scottish and West African.

My heaven is driving a race car around Highway 129. After that I am at a high gravity pub drinking fancy beers.

I'll see your vision and raise you:

pick your favorite sports car, in my case the Jaguar F-type V8 S, and an unrestricted speedfest on the Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive. Weather is early fall, mid-60's, perfect blue sky, with the trees in full color.

Oh, and Kate Beckinsale is in the passenger seat.

Reactions: 1 person
Getting off work, fightin thru traffic to get home, having a jalapeno bread, pepper jack & ham sammich and a big glass of malbec, while sittin in back yard. Heaven.

VN Store

Back