The WTF Story of the Week

Haha who thinks of doing that. It would creep me out I'd thwy came to my house and I wouldn't like him around if I had kids (just in case) but otherwise ita just weird, not illegal as far as I know

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3lgLkdzEHc[/youtube]

Why do I get the feeling this would be a completely different story in the US?

Thats pretty awesome, hell I saw a bear and a bunny rabbit dancing on the side of the road selling art the other day. Pretty normal stuff for the area that I live in.

Didn't get a pic of them dancing, but here he is crossing the street after getting more art.

Attachments

• IMG_20130913_130426.jpg
    IMG_20130913_130426.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 7
clown-2.jpg

Thats pretty awesome, hell I saw a bear and a bunny rabbit dancing on the side of the road selling art the other day. Pretty normal stuff for the area that I live in.

Little bit different than seeing a creepy ass clown just staring at you late at night :crazy:

So a clown and a boy are walking into the woods late at night, and the boy says "Wow, these woods sure are creepy in the dark"

And the clown says "How do you think I feel? I've got to walk out of here alone!"

Good find for the "WTF story of the week" Bur. We should get Freak to sticky these and make it a new VN Pub tradition. :good!: Also this freak better be glad he doesn't run into folks like my daughter. She is freaking scared to death of clowns. She would probably shoot him.

Seen one of uber facts tweets that stated a guy went to jail for dressing as the grim reaper and standing in front of old peoples windows. I think it was in L.A in the 70's?

VN Store

Back