Participants gored while running with the bulls

I'm no animal fan but after being to Spain and seeing how these bulls get treated, these guys deserved what they got.

Some kids lost a father, some parents lost sons, some siblings lost brothers.

Would I ever put myself in that position, no, but show some compassion for the families.

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure "lol" is the right reaction, or what this has to do with politics, but sort of interested to see what the subtle point is that I am missing here.

Reactions: 1 person

Would I ever put myself in that position, no, but show some compassion for the families.

That's for limp wristed, yella bellied, tree huggin, Muslim kissing libtards.

-Volmav

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure "lol" is the right reaction, or what this has to do with politics, but sort of interested to see what the subtle point is that I am missing here.

You can't laugh at a little human pain? Libtard. What are you, a terrorist commy?

-Volmav

Did they die? Didn't seem like they got killed.

Hope the 20 year old has insurance.

Can't decide between the World Cup in Brazil or Pomplana next summer. The WC semifinals and final are about the same time as the running of the bulls...

Decisions, decisions...

Probably could skip the semis and do a week at each.

I remember watching this back 8-10 years ago (or longer) on DirecTV as there was a channel that showed it live. I don't think any channel in the states airs it now.

I think the original channel that I watched it on was the old "OLN" or Outdoor Life Network which was also the first channel that brought the Tour De France to the states.

a friend of mine got gored running with the bulls. he lived with a long scar from his calf uo to his buttocks. used it to pick up girls...married the hottest one.

Living in Spain must be so great that people feel like they have to be run over by a bull just to balance things out.

VN Store

Back