9mm Ammo

volinbham

VN GURU
Prices are finally coming down. Freedom Munitions has new 9mm (115gr) for 29 cents/round. Just ordered 500 and with shipping paid about 15.50 per box of 50.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.

9mm 115 gr. RN New

Their reloads are a couple cents a round cheaper.

I've used their stuff before with zero problems and customer service is very good.

:hi:

Reactions: 2 people
You may want to wait - yesterday the price was $155 for 500; today it's $142. When I bought from them a month ago or so it was $176.

On the other hand, it goes pretty fast.

Freedom has a 5% coupon this weekend "5off9july26". Looks like reman 115gr or 124gr RN comes out to about $14/50 (excluding shipping).

Picked up 250 rounds of 40 cal UMC FMJ 180 grain from Midway USA for $93 last Friday.

Same here in the Nashville area.

They changed the time that they put ammo out from 7am to 12pm.

Guess they got enough complaints. The few times I was there at 7am(not to buy ammo mind you) it was pretty much always the same guys there waiting to buy.

Freedom Munitions has free shipping this weekend with coupon code fr33ship

115gr FMJ RN New = 125 for 500 and no shipping or tax
115gr FMJ RN Reman = 112 for 500.

It goes within hours of hitting the shelves. If you see it, grab it.

What is that about? I see just about every other type of ammo on the shelf yet the 22 is impossible to come by. I find it hard to believe people are only shooting 22's at the range.

What is that about? I see just about every other type of ammo on the shelf yet the 22 is impossible to come by. I find it hard to believe people are only shooting 22's at the range.

Lots of folks just stockpile it. I know four guys I work with that have thousands upon thousands of rounds that just sit in their safes.

Lots of folks just stockpile it. I know four guys I work with that have thousands upon thousands of rounds that just sit in their safes.

This. And the scalpers are just waiting for it to hit the shelves at your local stores and in turn show a tidy profit for it at the gun shows where they double the price.

You are lucky if those vultures remove the Walmart price tags before selling it to you.

Been a long time ago the last time I owned a 9mm......been so long that when I bought it they gave to 50 round boxes of shells to go with it and I bought two more boxes for under 3 bucks a box.

This. And the scalpers are just waiting for it to hit the shelves at your local stores and in turn show a tidy profit for it at the gun shows where they double the price.

You are lucky if those vultures remove the Walmart price tags before selling it to you.

Vultures is about the nicest thing I'll call them.

Its ridiculous they're STILL doing it.

VN Store

Back