Vaping

GASOUTHERNVOL

Ever drink Bailey's from a shoe?
Does anyone on here do it?

If so, what do you use? What are your favorite juices?

Hahaha no. You know I don't post anything too far across the line. Its E-Cig type stuff. I picked up smoking when I was going through a pretty rough patch last year and these help me put down the cigs.

Good for you!! (I had no clue you started smoking.)

Oh, and I was teasing of course. You're as decent as they come GSV. That's why you get to be my friend. :)

Daffy-Duck-masturbating.gif

Good for you!! (I had no clue you started smoking.)

Oh, and I was teasing of course. You're as decent as they come GSV. That's why you get to be my friend. :)

Do we need to leave and give you two some space?
:)

Hey, GSV, I vape, but you already know that. Are you aware of the new brick & mortar shop in East Ridge? It's called Vintage Vapors. I haven't been by there yet, but it's just past the 4th light if you get off at the I-75/Ringgold Road exit.

Hey, GSV, I vape, but you already know that. Are you aware of the new brick & mortar shop in East Ridge? It's called Vintage Vapors. I haven't been by there yet, but it's just past the 4th light if you get off at the I-75/Ringgold Road exit.

Ill have to get by there and check it out

Does anyone on here do it?

If so, what do you use? What are your favorite juices?

Yes. Been doing it for years....currently using e Vic system I have used a lot of different ecigs. This one is easy to use and very dependable. You can dial in volts or watts. Has a puff count indicator. Battery life outstanding and can be charged in ecig.

Jenny McCarthy looks pretty good in her commercial for Blu.

It's a huge turnoff for me when girls smoke. I myself am a smoker, so I have no room to criticize, but it just seems like more of a masculine thing to me.

It's a huge turnoff for me when girls smoke. I myself am a smoker, so I have no room to criticize, but it just seems like more of a masculine thing to me.

Do you hold the same view with regard to passing gas too?
:)

VN Store

Back