Epic Rap Battles Of History

I have seen many of them. They're not bad at all. some are excellent to be honest.

Ghandi vs MLK was the best this season.
Cleopatra vs Monroe was awesome
Suess vs Shakespear is good too

im guessing you decided to check it out after seeing the comedy central commercial?

but yeah, in the Suess vs Shakespear battle, Shakespear's second verse is crazy

im guessing you decided to check it out after seeing the comedy central commercial?

but yeah, in the Suess vs Shakespear battle, Shakespear's second verse is crazy

I've not seen a commercial about these. I've been watching since there were only about 4 of them out. I can't say which is my favorite because there are so many great ones. I loved Billy Mays Vs Ben Franklin, Michael Jackson vs Elvis, Hitler Vs Vader 2, Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates and that's not even all. These things are genius.

This is the greatest one I have seen in awhile...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHpw6CzprNY[/youtube]

I've not seen a commercial about these. I've been watching since there were only about 4 of them out. I can't say which is my favorite because there are so many great ones. I loved Billy Mays Vs Ben Franklin, Michael Jackson vs Elvis, Hitler Vs Vader 2, Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates and that's not even all. These things are genius.

theres a new commercial out with Epic Rap Battles of History and Epic Meal Time. they are both going to be on some show along with Sarah Silverman and College Humor

EDIT: heres what the commercial is advertising YouTube Yuks It Up with Comedy Week Stunt | Variety

Last edited:
Just saw these. MLK V Gandhi was awesome. Liked Babe Ruth V Lance Armstrong too.

Freaking genius.

Mitt Romney V Barack Obama is really good too, but watch Chuck Norris Vs Abraham Lincoln first

When lincoln comes in on Mitt Romney vs Obama its great.

I gotta give props to the last one too, so many references for russia.

When lincoln comes in on Mitt Romney vs Obama its great.

I gotta give props to the last one too, so many references for russia.

"blow it up like a Tuba while I'm ballin in Cuba"

"did somebody say Birth Marks?"

"you, there, Frankenstein, looking like something out of RL Stein"

Good stuff in there.

bump

season 3 is out.

I have to say, it's not impressive so far. Hitler vs Vader 3 was pretty disappointing. Blackbeard vs Al Capone was pretty good. Miley vs Joan of Arc sucked.

I hope they get better.

bump

season 3 is out.

I have to say, it's not impressive so far. Hitler vs Vader 3 was pretty disappointing. Blackbeard vs Al Capone was pretty good. Miley vs Joan of Arc sucked.

I hope they get better.

I was extremely disappointed by Hitler vs. Vader 3 but I actually liked the other two.

The new season has been awful. The newest one was decent. Miley and Joan of Arc should never have seen the light of day. And they really crapped out on Hitler Vader 3. I was looking forward to that one

VN Store

Back