Really? Seriously? Tsarnaev groupies

hndog609

I searched Twitter yesterday for #FreeJahar, and it appeared most results were people either commenting on the article, or people trolling.

I don't think there's much of a movement.

You guys that think this is serious and saying we are effed are idiots. No two ways about it. You're all dumber than a box of rocks.

In 10 years she will be 26...she is going to have multiple kids from multiple guys, not know where she went wrong, live at home, have no education or experience with anything, yet feel like her life turning out as it did is everyone else's fault...

Forget anything?

Reactions: 1 person
In 10 years she will be 26...she is going to have multiple kids from multiple guys, not know where she went wrong, live at home, have no education or experience with anything, yet feel like her life turning out as it did is everyone else's fault...

Forget anything?

Forgot that she is probably a he that's never touched a girl and still lives in his grandma's basement.

You guys that think this is serious and saying we are effed are idiots. No two ways about it. You're all dumber than a box of rocks.

Define "serious". If by that you mean it's rampant and is a clear indication of the pending apocalypse then I'd agree that's not really the case. OTOH if you're' trying to assert the whole thing is a big fictional troll job then you might want to look up hybristophilia.

Define "serious". If by that you mean it's rampant and is a clear indication of the pending apocalypse then I'd agree that's not really the case. OTOH if you're' trying to assert the whole thing is a big fictional troll job then you might want to look up hybristophilia.

Do people get off on trolling? Probably. I saw the thread on 4chan that started it all. Just like when Justin Bieber was outed for smoking weed, 4chan users photoshopped pictures of girls cutting themselves and got people to believe they were #cutting4bieber. No one actually did it.

Do people get off on trolling? Probably. I saw the thread on 4chan that started it all. Just like when Justin Bieber was outed for smoking weed, 4chan users photoshopped pictures of girls cutting themselves and got people to believe they were #cutting4bieber. No one actually did it.

So you're suggesting that because you have issues with that particular source you can 1) knowingly state that anything found there (which isn't to say it can't/isn't) would be faked and 2) that there isn't evidence (and historical precedent) that the sort of thing cited in the OP isn't actually going on? I've got no trouble saying there are people that would troll the issue, probably plenty, but are you asserting that the "He's too dreamy to be guilty." crowd doesn't exist?

Maybe we're talking at cross purposes here but if it makes you feel better here's another source on the topic. (FYI Google Dzhokhar Tsarnaev groupies and you'll get over 18K results)

Why all this maternal sympathy for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev?: Hanna Rosin | OregonLive.com

VN Store

Back