Former LAPD officer on a cop killing spree (merged)

Some people I know wonder why I would never consider living in Los Angeles.

Three reasons: Traffic, taxes and cops.

When you get to the bottom of the manifesto where he starts giving shout outs to the celebrities, you can smell the crazy through your computer.

Kill the SOB on sight
Tebow, I really wanted to see you take charge of an offense again and the game. You are not a good QB by todays standards, but you are a great football player who knows how to lead a team and WIN. You will be "Tebowing" when you reach your next team. I have faith in you. Get out of that circus they call the Jets and away from the reality TV star, Rex Ryan, and Mark Rapist Sanchez.
Though he's not all bad

Westboro Baptist Church, may you all burn slowly in a fire, not from smoke inhalation, but from the flames and only the flames.

Westboro Baptist Church... ugh.

They're the worst. Bunch of dirty brown water trash.

So his manifesto is in part about gun control (he's pro) and he's proving his point by killing people. Wow.

Cops can rule out looking in the northeast for now. Doubt he's headed there.

Saw this Bro on TV and he is a bad mofo, He killed the Chief who got him fired daughter and husband.. In a letter he telling them he is going to KILL THEM.

Key events involving Christopher Dorner, the fired Los Angeles police officer suspected of killing at least three people including a police officer in Southern California and posting a manifesto on Facebook outlining plans to kill the families of those he felt wronged him:

Read more: Timeline of events in hunt for ex-LA cop, suspected killer | Fox News

This guy is your typical leftist turd..believes he is entitled to EVERYTHING..believes that the world is against him..hates guns, yet he uses them..blames white people for him not having a family, loves MSNBC (Well now we know who their 5th viewer is LOL) but you won’t hear this from the media because it doesn’t fit their agenda that he is an Obama loving freakazoid

Reactions: 1 person
the relentless libturd crap

Oh ok.

Serious question. Would you have same opinion if it was a tea party member or would you want it posted as Mav did?

Just curious. Mav does go to far sometimes IMO But so do some others such as lg.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back