Former Navy Seal Chris Kyle murdered

Killed by a former Marine with PTSD. It's interesting how quickly that info became public.

Attachments

• 391900_10151250039057076_1824997730_n.jpg
    391900_10151250039057076_1824997730_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 132
Wow, his book was a great read, and a couple of interviews I've seen he came across as a pretty good guy..

Sad to hear and prayers for his family

Last edited:
It pisses me off that this guy did his time over there and comes home and looses his life.

It pisses me off that this guy did his time over there and comes home and looses his life.

Yeah by someone that they think he might have been trying to help too.

He was on the show Sons of Guns and seemed like a really good guy. Seemed like he wanted to help as many people as he could.

I posted this the other day in another thread, but I want to make sure all of you veterans see it. I am truly thankful for all of your selfless acts.

Have been doing a lot of research on this guy today and I have to say he like many of you guys who have put your butts on the line for us commoners, you all continue to get my utmost respect. I can always say thank you to those who have served, but that probably does not mean very much to the guys who are sticking their neck out.

I guess I am having trouble formulating my thoughts here, but thanks for all the selfless acts that all of you veterans have done for us. This guy like many of you who have served deserve to go out a longtime from now after a truly fulfilled long life. I hope that makes sense, but thanks Jesus, 7th, and everyone else who has defended us. I'll get off the box now, just felt the need to say thanks again.

VN Store

Back