The McRib is back!

I hate those things. I only tried them once so maybe it was a bad one.

not as good as the original McRib, then again, nothing at McDonald's is as good today as it was when I was a kid

McRib... Whatever it is. It is by far the worse sandwich I have ever ate at Milky D's.

I have never had one. Surprising considering my unfortunate love for fast food.

I'm in teh same boat. I've never had one but when you consider all the horrible crap I shove down my throat I can't tell you why?

Maybe it's the price. Aren't they like $4. I think I considering getting one once but thought I could get 4 McChickens instead.

I'm in teh same boat. I've never had one but when you consider all the horrible crap I shove down my throat I can't tell you why?

Maybe it's the price. Aren't they like $4. I think I considering getting one once but thought I could get 4 McChickens instead.

Combo is 4.99

That junk was good back in 1994. I probably shouldn't tempt fate and try it again.

I have never had a McRib, are they really that disgusting?

There... Post fixed, and yes they are horrible. Horrible to look at and even worse afterwards... I ate two. I thought the first one had to be a mistake so I tried another. Never again.

There... Post fixed, and yes they are horrible. Horrible to look at and even worse afterwards... I ate two. I thought the first one had to be a mistake so I tried another. Never again.

Never really have wanted to try one. Don't think I will either. Anyways it can't be healthy, so I am doing myself a favor.

VN Store

Back