Top Gear (UK)

GreatWhiteNorth

God of War
Can I get some love for Jeremy, James, and Hammond up in here? New season starts next Monday night on BBC America. Easily my favorite show on television.

Reactions: 1 person
....plenty of love for the top gear here.

This just happens to be the latest thread on it.

The American Top Gear has come leaps and bounds since the first season...still nowhere close to UK version, but its much better. I watch it every week.

Jeremy Clarkson is the best personality on TV. That dude cracks my ass up.

My bad. Got excited about the season debut here in the states next Monday....

No problem. ....I've watched a few of the new ones via torrents and such.

They never disappoint.

...the US version definitely improved this year. Rutledge's reaction over how much the Aztek got at auction was hilarious.

They never disappoint.

...the US version definitely improved this year. Rutledge's reaction over how much the Aztek got at auction was hilarious.

Yeah, that was funny. The episode where they drove semis was awesome, as was the one where they picked out the pickup trucks in Alaska.

I've been looking forward to the new Top Gear UK. Great show!

American Top Gear has improved, but it's nowhere near the UK quality. The American hosts have grown on me a little, but I still think they could find better.

They never disappoint.

It still isn't close to the original.

Decent season. Finalgear.com uploads 720p torrents of the episodes within an hour of when they finish in the UK, and are full and uncut unlike the BBC America version which has to cut segments to make room for commercials. The last episode of the season aired a month ago.

When the American version came out I though they were stupid for getting those particular three to host the show, but they have grown on me. I guess the writing for the show has gotten better. The banter between the three is good. Tanner gets on my nerves sometimes but I think he is needed to off set the other two.

When the American version came out I though they were stupid for getting those particular three to host the show, but they have grown on me. I guess the writing for the show has gotten better. The banter between the three is good. Tanner gets on my nerves sometimes but I think he is needed to off set the other two.

I love the US version.

VN Store

Back