Black Friday Deals...

Hardwood_fanatic

Bluegrass OG 4 life
thought it might be beneficial to have a thread for some Black Friday deals and what they are, should anyone come across something cool.

If anyone has a Big Lots in your area, they have 9" Touchscreen Android tablets for $79.00, black Friday only. I'm going to grab a couple, one for myself and another for a gift.

I think walmart has a similar deal. I probably won't get any of those deals because I'm not camping out to get anything.

Yeah, that's why I'm pointing out that it is Big Lots. Deals at places like that sometimes sneak through the cracks.

thought it might be beneficial to have a thread for some Black Friday deals and what they are, should anyone come across something cool.

If anyone has a Big Lots in your area, they have 9" Touchscreen Android tablets for $79.00, black Friday only. I'm going to grab a couple, one for myself and another for a gift.

Awesome thread idea. Who makes the Android tablets that Big Lots is selling?

Not bad. I've seen the Pandigital tablets before, I think at Best Buy.

I thought so, especially for the 9" tablet. The memory isn't that big of a deal for me, as long as there is a card slot. I will mainly just use mine for surfing, no music or data other than a couple hundred meg.

I don't have the link to the BigLots add in front of me, it's saved in a facebook message and I don't have access. However, I think the brand is Pandigital.

Edit: Google search turned up this, which is the tablet I saw in the ad.

Amazon.com: R90L200 9" TFT LCD ARM11 2GB Android 2.1 Black Tablet Computer: Electronics

thanks for posting...i may pick one of those up for $80 bucks...

it's not really a black friday deal, but Best Buy and Walmart have a 51 inch Samsung Plasma, for $499, that I'm going to pick up to put in the other living room and run the kids PS3, and Wii on

Last edited:
I would rather mod the board solo after a blowout football loss than go shopping on black Friday.

Let cut to the chase....I just want to know where the 2 for 1 couch dances are going to be.

Let cut to the chase....I just want to know where the 2 for 1 couch dances are going to be.

I think this was the place...

128854092246599262.jpg

VN Store

Back