How many miles are on your car?

How many miles are on your car?

• Total voters

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
How many miles are on your primary vehicle? You can also reply with what year model is it.

Last edited:
I'm up to about 157k in my '04 Corolla. It's not the sweetest ride on the planet, but it got me through grad school, the times since and now that I'm at Ft Bragg, I really don't see reason to get a nice car because retards will hit it with car doors and the sand here scratches everything. Plus my little Corolla just goes and goes, gets excellent gas mileage and I never have to worry about her.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm up to about 157k in my '04 Corolla. It's not the sweetest ride on the planet, but it got me through grad school, the times since and now that I'm at Ft Bragg, I really don't see reason to get a nice car because retards will hit it with car doors and the sand here scratches everything. Plus my little Corolla just goes and goes, gets excellent gas mileage and I never have to worry about her.

When my dad got stationed in Hawaii, we bought a used Corolla. That thing ran great and was perfect for my dad going to and from work on base everyday.

Sold my 92 jeep Wrangler 5 years ago with 341,000 miles on it for $1500.00
My company work truck now has 245,000 F150 2005.
I drive a lot.

This is my high mileage one. Gets great MPG, so a lot of freeway miles.

2002 Buick Park Avenue=145,000

07 Prius, 98K

08 Suburban 65K--but just put a new engine in it before the warrant ran out!

VN Store

Back