Amanda Knox

Whether she did or not, only she will likely know. However, the way she was convicted was shady.

They basically saw an attempt to convict an "american" and thats all they wanted to do.

Needless to say - I wouldn't trust her in my orgy!

Amanda knox is pretty hot. I'd like to tap her...you know..help her celebrate her freedom.

Only because italian authorities made it seem like she was. They tried to vilify her because she was AMERICAN...

And the Italian media makes the National Enquirer look credible.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Only because italian authorities made it seem like she was. They tried to vilify her because she was AMERICAN...

Probably true.

I haven't paid close attention or anything. Aside from watching a 20/20 a few years back.

Whether she did or not, only she will likely know. However, the way she was convicted was shady.

They basically saw an attempt to convict an "american" and thats all they wanted to do.

I fail to see the truth in that statement. Thousands of "Americans" visit Italy every year without any issues. You make it sound like Italian authorities have been waiting for the perfect time to hammer a U.S. citizen. They are not like Iran or some third world country with a bone to pick with the U.S.

Didn't they find her DNA on the knife that killed the girl?

Found DNA on a knife but they were roomates; good reason for there to be DNA. Also, knife in question may or may not have been murder weapon. Finally, they charged that she bleached it to remove blood but corn starch was found on knife which would have been removed during bleaching.

Is that what was going on?

I fail to see the truth in that statement. Thousands of "Americans" visit Italy every year without any issues. You make it sound like Italian authorities have been waiting for the perfect time to hammer a U.S. citizen. They are not like Iran or some third world country with a bone to pick with the U.S.

The perception and view of American's across the globe is not a good one in general. The Italian authorities had every right to question and suspect Knox. However, once the case hit the widespread media, they saw the opportunity to "punish" an American instead of letting her get off easy, as is the case so many times.

Thousands of Americans visit Cuba each year as well. Do you not think they would jump at a chance to make global example of an American who may have participate in a crime in Cuba?

Waiting for the Celebrity Boxing match between Amanda "Foxy Knoxy" Knox and Casey "The Baby Killer" Anthony. That or a pr0n scene.

:bump3:

I can't believe it's been since Fall of 2011 since she was released. Seems like yesterday.

So now that she has been issued a retrial, will AK be required to return to Italy? Or will she be able to just stick out her retrial in the US? Will extradition be an issue? Not sure of the laws here. Anyone know?

No, they can't force her to come back. They can find her in contempt of court but it would add no further penalties.

At least that is what I remembered reading. It sounds like it is over

I haven't read anything about the retrial, but what's the circumstances? Does the prosecution just get a "do-over"?

I haven't read anything about the retrial, but what's the circumstances? Does the prosecution just get a "do-over"?

My understanding is that conviction from her initial trial was overturned. They didn't say she was not guilty and a retrial was ordered.

But since her release she has been on US soil.

VN Store

Back