What Cigars Do You Smoke?

NEO

Eat at Joe's
I was just wondering if there were any cigar smokers on here and if so what do you smoke?

H. Upmann - Lonsdale

They are considered light and with complex flavors. I don't see them often. But when I do I splurge. Been Almost a year and a half now.

H. Upmann - Lonsdale

They are considered light and with complex flavors. I don't see them often. But when I do I splurge. Been Almost a year and a half now.

You can find em at the smokey cigar in hendersonville or Old World leaf and Ale in Brentwood. My buddy is a H Upmann fan. He always goes for me. I'm just not into them though. You ever had a Rocky Patel Edge or Conn? I like those alot.

classic.jpg

one of my absolute favorites.

I'm 19 (and 11/12ths), and I've smoked about 5 cigars since turning 18. Romeo y Julieta is my favorite...but I really have no idea what I'm doing when I walk into a tobacco shop. I originally picked one of the Julietas because of the tin case it came in. :)

I'm 19 (and 11/12ths), and I've smoked about 5 cigars since turning 18. Romeo y Julieta is my favorite...but I really have no idea what I'm doing when I walk into a tobacco shop. I originally picked one of the Julietas because of the tin case it came in. :)

I'm 18 and same here when me n my buds go in a shop we have no clue what were getting really. We pretty much go for a cheap one (less than $10), so I got an Acid something and they're alright for being about $6

Any suggestions anybody? Has to be cheap...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think CAO makes a good one, there la brazilia is nice.

But for the buck, the Rocky Patel 1992 is my favorite.

You can find em at the smokey cigar in hendersonville or Old World leaf and Ale in Brentwood. My buddy is a H Upmann fan. He always goes for me. I'm just not into them though. You ever had a Rocky Patel Edge or Conn? I like those alot.

I ran a lot of wood trim in that building.

I also delivered about 40 leather chairs there.

I bought what I thought were cigars rolled by real Cubans once. Turned out they were Dominicans. Argh!!!

I bought what I thought were cigars rolled by real Cubans once. Turned out they were Dominicans. Argh!!!

Dominicans are some the best on the market today. Cubans are not what they used to be. Most of the Cuban cigar makers have moved to places like Dominican Republic, Honduras, and Nicaragua.

I smoke LOTS of cigars. I have roughly 100 or so in my humidor right now. Some of my favorites are Macanudo, Arturo Fuente, La Gloria Cubana, CAO, Rocky Patel, Victor Sinclair, etc. Lately I have been on a maduro kick. Anything with a dark oily wrapper like the Rocky Patel Double Maduro.

I smoke LOTS of cigars. I have roughly 100 or so in my humidor right now. Some of my favorites are Macanudo, Arturo Fuente, La Gloria Cubana, CAO, Rocky Patel, Victor Sinclair, etc. Lately I have been on a maduro kick. Anything with a dark oily wrapper like the Rocky Patel Double Maduro.

those are what I used to smoke as well. it's just been so long that I forgot what they were called.

Ah, the relaxtion of a great cigar.

My everyday cigar is the Davidoff Millennium, a fine, fine cigar, but my favorite and the best cigar in the world IMO is the Victor Sinclair Serie 55 Grand Reserve Red Label, running a close 2nd is the Cohiba Siglo VI, (I only smoke these on special occasions.) Some other favorites are the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Toro (eat a piece of dark chocolate and then light up one of these, absolute enjoyment), the Sancho Panza Madrid and a few Macanudo offers.

Ah, the relaxtion of a great cigar.

My everyday cigar is the Davidoff Millennium, a fine, fine cigar, but my favorite and the best cigar in the world IMO is the Victor Sinclair Serie 55 Grand Reserve Red Label, running a close 2nd is the Cohiba Siglo VI, (I only smoke these on special occasions.) Some other favorites are the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Toro (eat a piece of dark chocolate and then light up one of these, absolute enjoyment), the Sancho Panza Madrid and a few Macanudo offers.

Davidoff is your everyday smoke? You have a bigger cigar budget than I do.

VN Store

Back