Robusto Cheese from Whole Foods

The cheese or the accompanying drink?:)

Whole Foods does have some great cheese.

Whole Foods? You damn hippie.

Seriously though, Whole Foods and Trader Joes have all kinds of stuff that is bomb. I am currently a pretty big fan of blood orange soda. What exactly is robusto cheese?

Whole foods ftw. I live about 300 yards down the street from one.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

:lol: I hope nothing in Whole Foods is from AL...

Though much of the stuff they sell in those stores is local product.

:lol: I hope nothing in Whole Foods is from AL...

Though much of the stuff they sell in those stores is local product.

Agreed, wrt your first point.

As to your second - that was my concern...I don't want to send her on a wild goose chase....or a robust goose chase in this case.

If you don't have to make a crazy trip to get to one (I assume you wouldn't if you actually live in/near Boston proper), go anyways. There is a lot of good stuff to be had whether or not you find Robusto.

If you don't have to make a crazy trip to get to one (I assume you wouldn't if you actually live in/near Boston proper), go anyways. There is a lot of good stuff to be had whether or not you find Robusto.

She's usually there once every week or two anyway, I just don't want to catch hell if they don't carry it and she spent time looking for it :).

They have a three herb spread there that is delicious with a French Baguette and a bottle of wine.

I never have been to Whole Foods,i think there is one on the other side of the bay from me. I do enjoy me some Boar's Head Smoked Gruyere from Publix.

I never have been to Whole Foods,i think there is one on the other side of the bay from me. I do enjoy me some Boar's Head Smoked Gruyere from Publix.

I haven't had the Robusto Cheese that's being talked about in this thread, but I use Parrano often and the Publix here in Ft. Myers usually has it. From what I understand it's the same thing, but like I said, I haven't had the Robusto.

If you try either one, try it with Italian sausage and peppers or any pasta dish, especially one with a red sauce.

TIFWIW

VN Store

Back