Tennessee Tattoos

KLayneUT8

anyone have any pictures of their Vols tattoos or got any good ideas for a Tennessee Vols tattoo

Vader has the #1 most famous UT tat.

Mine matches Vader, on my lower back. I have often thought of adding to it, never know what to do. The Power T is Tennessee, pretty plain and simple so maybe I will leave as is.

Reactions: 1 person
i dont think it would fit on me Cincy :whistling:..........shame on me i support phil just not on my body lol

Thanks, Remus.

I have always thought OWB's avatar would make a cool tat.

Find a good tattoo artist, save up a lot of money, and prepare to hurt for a while

neyland-stadium-pic.jpg

this year i sat near some guy that had Rocky Top tattooed across his back. It was weird though, the top and bottom of the letters and the sides of the R and P came together to form the state. The only problem was the it was slightly crooked with UET rising up higher than it should be. Also looked a little weird with how small the O and P came out. Still was quite creative.

or something like the outside of neyland stadium jsut in black wud be cool......iono just interesting to see peoples ideas....ii also thought of the Power T which the lower part is a black and if fades into orange.....dont know hw it wouodl loook on paper mayeb someone can photoshp it up

Mine matches Vader, on my lower back. I have often thought of adding to it, never know what to do. The Power T is Tennessee, pretty plain and simple so maybe I will leave as is.

no offense volsgal, but that is hot! never would have guessed. is it next to your Jerome Bettis tat? haha just foolin!

KLayne, how about the face of the 98 championship ring? i think it would be awesome, if done by a skilled artist, that can do light reflections very well. it would be original and nobody would ever get tired of looking at it!:thumbsup: i dunno, just a thought, i guess.

It's funny orangeparmejohn, I was sitting at this nice bar type lounge a couple years ago(my friend went to get us drinks). These guys tap me on the shoulder and ask me what kind of Tattoo I had on my back, I showed them and asked them to figure it out. They didn't know what it was, and my reply was you dont watch college football. They were yeah we do, I laughed and said well I think you would recognize the power T and walked away. I actually got it done in Nashville.

yeah, drinking brings out the best in everyone.:)
I have a friend that doesn't prove that theory. However, I like your admitted response to a few good drinks... By the way, my avatar is better than your avatar. We just don't have any snow... :eek:lol:

I have a friend that doesn't prove that theory. However, I like your admitted response to a few good drinks... By the way, my avatar is better than your avatar. We just don't have any snow... :eek:lol:
We both have cute dogs, you have to be biased towards your own dogs. My ex was a whiskey drinker, chase it with mountain dew, man he became a mean son of a gun.

I have the same "T" as vader. I put "VOLS" below the "T". I would like to get "Tennessee" down my tricep, beside of the "T".

VN Store

Back