Tennessee a seven point underdog against West Virginia

If we only lose by 7 it will be a good day...Too much WVU offensive power and our defense is horrid.

If we only lose by 7 then either their offense isn’t “ too much power “ , our defense isn’t horrid or it’s a shoot out between offenses .

If the spread is only 7 points, Vegas is predicting a close game and they actually favor WVA to win by more than 7 points. 31-21 WVA..........that is my head talking, my heart says 34-28 UT.

GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
If the spread is only 7 points, Vegas is predicting a close game and they actually favor WVA to win by more than 7 points. 31-21 WVA..........that is my head talking, my heart says 34-28 UT.

GBO!
I’ll take this all day long. We can win this game. Win the next two after it, and we are in position for Florida at home.1:rock:

If we only lose by 7 it will be a good day...Too much WVU offensive power and our defense is horrid.

It was horrid. I doubt it looks anything like that this year. Different staff, different coach. Team absolutely quit last year, and our defensive coordinator was extremely over rated.

Last edited:
Well someone has to get up and say we're tired of losing. Think the Vols will play with the proverbial chip on the shoulder. The broke back mountainque*rs have add a couple of DL transfers. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
Not surprised, but I have a good feeling about this game. I think our players are going to be coached up and will play out of their minds. We have enough talent to win this game.

As far as talent goes, we have about 5 times the overall talent according to star ratings. They have 8 or 9 total 4star players and 0 5star on their entire roster. UT has around 32 4star and 5 or so 5star, if I counted correctly. That's a world of difference.

Last edited:
Well someone has to get up and say we're tired of losing. Think the Vols will play with the proverbial chip on the shoulder. The broke back mountainque*rs have add a couple of DL transfers. Should be interesting.

Love the nickname!

This game will come down to whether our OL can move people off the ball and allow us to run the ball and control the clock. We are not going to outscore WVU. We must limit the number of times they get an opportunity to score.
They really need to pusb the running game. Every time you have the ball run the play clock down to 0. If we can run on them, run 75% of the time and make each drive 4 or so minutes. If we do that it keeps our defense fresh, tires out their defense, and gets rid of any momentum their offense might have. That causes mistakes. If their offense is sitting on the bench chomping at the bits to get back out there it causes them to over think and causes errors. Easier said than done, yes, but we have Chandler and London and other quality backs that if they can get 3 or 4 yards every carry and stretch to the first down marker over and over we'll be fine.

VN Store

Back