Clint Stoerner Fumble

tvolsfan

VN GURU
Anyone have a video of this? I've never seen it, and although I have an idea of what it looks like from pictures, I was just wondering if anyone had a clip of this.

I have it. I'm trying to figure out how to get it to play on my DVD drive. I had to convert from VHS to DVD. Bear with me.

I've successfully given myself a headache. I am done trying for tonight. Maybe remus can give some pointers later, I'm spent....

It was a good play though. The announcer: "STOERNER LOST THE FOOTBALL...OH MY GOODNESS...HE STUMBLED AND FUMBLED AND BILLY RATLIFF RECOVERED" And enter the POTSLB....

hello all. i just registered and this is my first post because i would like to help if i could.

i saved the video from ut bigal's site-"the vib". it's no longer available there. it's a realmedia file saved to my documents, but i'm about as low-tech as it gets and have no idea how to post it or link it-or if it's possible.

if anyone has any advice on what to do i'd be happy to try. it never gets old watching it, that's for sure.

"travis henry is so strong...he just falls forward all the time."

This play was probably a "bigger turn around" than beating Syracuse and Florida early on in 1998. The Vols were "dead to right" if this play hadn't occurred. If the Vols hadn't won this game would we have still had a chance to play in the NC game? Of course, the Hogs lost two more games and ended up 8-3. I don't think anyone thought Arkansas would be this big of a game that season. I know when I looked at the schedule that year and saw that the first two games were pivotal. Split them and the Vols still could have a great season with a 10-1 record and possible high bowl bid. Lose both and the season could be shot and not even make the top 10.
The "rest is history!"
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!

hello all. i just registered and this is my first post because i would like to help if i could.

i saved the video from ut bigal's site-"the vib". it's no longer available there. it's a realmedia file saved to my documents, but i'm about as low-tech as it gets and have no idea how to post it or link it-or if it's possible.

if anyone has any advice on what to do i'd be happy to try. it never gets old watching it, that's for sure.

"travis henry is so strong...he just falls forward all the time."

Have you tried uploading it to youtube?

uploading to youtube? i'm telling ya, you're talking to the wrong guy.

when i right click on the file, there is an option for e-mail and the file will be sent as an attachment. i don't know if this would include the video but i'm up for it if someone wants me to send them an e-mail. maybe someone smart enough to know what to do with it.

the vol network store has a video of the 98 season and i would think it would be on there.

I have the entire game on video tape but I sent it to a friend in Tucson to watch a couple of months ago. He hasn't sent it back but if ya want I will hustle him up and make a copy.

No. Since nobody asked I just let it slide but I'll call him today and tell him to send it back.

Just talked to my bud in Tucson and he said he will put the game on a dvd from my tape so I will have it on both formats in about a week. Will post here when they arrive.

I have the '98 Arkansas game on DVD. I can try to burn it and send it to whoever wants it. PM me.

VN Store

Back