USA Today Bracketology has us in!!!!

"Haven't seen any excitement in years"

We went to the Sweeti Sixteen and had a nailbiter with Michigan..

Reactions: 12 people

Different kind of excitement. CCM just put a dark cloud over the whole UT BB program. Hell, there were fans rooting for the team to lose up til tourney time, so he would get fired. Feels like all the negativity is now floating around with the smog in Southern Cali.

Reactions: 4 people
I really don't feel any excitement whatsoever for next season. That bracketology is pretty worthless. I'm looking forward to knowing what our roster will actually be first.

Reactions: 1 person

Translation for 'excitement' : Fast transition basketball where shooting guard jacks the ball 2 steps outside the three arc and the team heads for the other end of the court as soon as it leaves his hand. Back and forth, back and forth ... 'excitement'.

Reactions: 2 people
I've seen it. UT is a #1 seed. CDT has UT BB ranked in the top 5.

Sounds about right. I just don't understand the point of this article. They even beat Lunardi to the punch. I'm going to save this article and look at it 10 months from now...just for a laugh.

Different kind of excitement. CCM just put a dark cloud over the whole UT BB program. Hell, there were fans rooting for the team to lose up til tourney time, so he would get fired. Feels like all the negativity is now floating around with the smog in Southern Cali.

Bruce violates rules, lies to the NCAA, and recruits guys like Tyler Smith

CCM recruits good kids, no poor character guys on the team, no violations, incredibly high APR, and was an all around good guy, yet he brought the "dark cloud" to TN?

Unintelligent post is unintelligent

Reactions: 5 people

CCM recruits good kids, no poor character guys on the team, no violations, incredibly high APR, and was an all around good guy, yet he brought the "dark cloud" to TN?

Yet all you heard is how all the fans wanted Bruce back.

And CCM needed to be fired was the topic of all the media.

Nobody wanted your hero here. The fans, the administration, NOBODY. Hell, he didn't even want to be here. Guess you are one of the only smarty pants in Vol country.

Except the Yemi cover up, but let's not be picky...

You know Cal is not in Southern Cali, right?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back