'14 ATH AL E.J Moss

ericberry4heisman

Certified OG
Athlete/Quarterback
Ashville, AL

6'3

Has offers from Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State and Tennessee. Was here for an UOV back in July.

Attachments

• 4_585071.JPG
    4_585071.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
just watched his freshman highlights and this kid is sick. he seemed to have a powerful arm and ran very fast. kid is quick and agile. i hope we land him

If he signs with alabubba he might see the field his junior year, he needs someone to plant that possibility in his mind. Or he maybe smart enough to figure it out himself.

He and Racean Thomas are good friends. They took a few visits together this past fall. The connection comes from Oxford former OC who is now the head coach at Moss's school. Bama is the only school not recruiting him as a QB, they want him on defense last I heard. That probably will help some other schools that are recruitiing him at QB if he is not really open to playing another position. I know he has quoted as saying he is ok with playing defense but we all know that could change. His coach thinks he is better suited to play LB in college, he started every game on defense and shined there this past year..He was going to commit last September but of course held off. Reports have been out there that he will commit sometime in the spring to honor his late father.

He also said Bama, Miss St, and UT (old staff) were recruiting him the hardest. Look for AU to be on him hard with the new staff

Last edited:

VN Store

Back