Who are your favorite Vol fans to watch?

BallerVol

I know that this is kind of off the beat, but I was just wondering who you guys like. I have watched a lot of Youtube videos out of boredom. Some of the Vols vids that I have watched are BigVolDaddy's videos, and also some of the people he talks about. (RondoGuitarDude) Some of you probably know the ones I'm talking about. It's the off season so I was just wondering if any of you have your own Youtube channels I could watch about the vols, and if not, who is your favorite Vol fan to watch?

Reactions: 1 person
I like watching BigVolDaddy's vids during football season because it doesn't matter how outmatched we are, he still talks a bunch of **** and doesn't care. It's just entertaining. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
I dont really watch the Vols fans...but

1) The druck hog lady singing is sometimes funny

2) What was the bama fan's name that told us to quit stealing their coaches? Kev something? He was funny

If you've been to a Lady Vols game, no
explanation required...

If not...it's like watching moss grow...

If you still don't get it...
here's a hint: lots of blue hair, Pappaws/Mammaws and
grandbabies

They are great games to watch but the fans
are a hoot to watch too...LOL!!

Very loyal season ticket
holder fans...but tough crowd to
get riled up...just ask my
kids who play in the Lady Vols pep band in the
off season....fans are so relaxed
its exhausting for the band to keep reminding em
to cheer!
or...
the jumbo-tron camera guy who regularly
picks out the funny stoic ones that end up
on the screen...LOL!!

GBO!!

I dont really watch the Vols fans...but

1) The druck hog lady singing is sometimes funny

2) What was the bama fan's name that told us to quit stealing their coaches? Kev something? He was funny

Jackson, I was reading that and thought it said to stop stealing their couches, LMAO .

He is pretty ignorant based on the 5 minutes I was able to tolerate.

I didn't even watch the videos. Listening to an Alabama fan (or anyone from Alabama for that matter) speak on any subject is painful. I could probably have a more intelligent discussion from mold spores in a petri dish than from an Alabamian.

Don't forget the folks that wait on hold for 30 minutes just to get on the air and say, "I just wanna say Go Vols. I'll hang up and listen to your comments."

VN Store

Back