Go Mayo!

I actually pull for the Packers who has Charles Woodson. I am not one of these Knoxville Colts or Knoxville Broncos fans.

Glad to see I'm not the only Packers fan here. Chad Clifton and Scott Wells played for the Pack for a long time.

Reactions: 2 people
No, Adrian's mom was a regular on one of the boards....might have been this one? Before my time...I'm just a young whippersnapper

Was gonna ignore the "yo Adrian" bc funny and close, but you do realize its Arian?

Glad to see I'm not the only Packers fan here. Chad Clifton and Scott Wells played for the Pack for a long time.

They are gone so you can get your cheese at the grocery store now. Packers suck, NE sucks, Kapernick sounds like a 13 yr. old...Cmon AF and the Texans! This coming from a guy that sat next to Harry Galbreath on a Detroit to Nashville flight...I asked Harry to squeeze my boss for a raise who was sitting behind us and he leaned over the seat and growled. RIP Harry.

Last edited:
Right now Mayo plays for a coach who is an arrogant jerk and cheater who has no integrity! Hope he goes to a better team!

Guy cheated one time in a 20 year career and how is he arrogant? He doesn't talk sh!t like Rex, and he doesn't play dirty like the Saints. Not bashing, but wanna know facts before we start an onslaught. I mean hell, have you never done anything bad, but someone gave you a second chance. Forgot how many people behind a keyboard are so angel perfect and are judges of society

Guy cheated one time in a 20 year career and how is he arrogant? He doesn't talk sh!t like Rex, and he doesn't play dirty like the Saints. Not bashing, but wanna know facts before we start an onslaught. I mean hell, have you never done anything bad, but someone gave you a second chance. Forgot how many people behind a keyboard are so angel perfect and are judges of society
One time? Are you retarded?

Reactions: 3 people

Oh he only cheated once! What a ****ing saint! LOL

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back