Run Spurs #12/13 UT To 73-53 Win At USC

VN News

A 28-2 run in the second half spurred #12/13 Tennessee to a 73-53 victory at #18/15 South Carolina on Thursday night.

More...

Izzie Harrison had me worried when I saw her debut her freshman year. She came in on some game, and fouled twice within a span of 30 seconds...along with other questionable freshman-y type mistakes I guess. The USC game highlight reel posted above tho really has me excited about her. I look forward to her continued development in Lady Vol Orange and White! :clapping:

Izzy Harrison's on fire y'all so don't put her out. I'm voting her player of the year for this Lady Vol team for sure. She's a rebound hound & a star player. :dance2: :eek:k:

Izzy Harrison has been the surprise of the season. She sends this team to another level with her great play. Seven blocks is awesome.

Worried when Megan didn't score in the first half...but thought if we are close in the first half without Megan scoring...the second half will be much better, because Megan will get her points! Good all around game by these young women!!!

Coach HW has the players, I hope she can coach them up to become the powerhouse we once were! Only time will tell, because these players are still young! My daughter loves the LV's, at 16, she remembers the stars such as Candice Parker! We try to attend 2-4 games per year (Lady Vols) and hopefully with the talent HW has, she can progress them quickly. Young team! Look out next year for the Lady Vols to succeed!

Good win.
I made it to the game in Columbia on the way to Knoxville for UT-UM.

VN Store

Back