The racial slurs the MSM doesn’t want to cover

volmaverick

Union protesters called hot dog vendor “Uncle Tom” and “N*r” but you won’t hear about it in the mainstream media

The mainstream media is silent about the union violence in general because it does not fit their narrative, and the racist conduct of the union members is off limits.

» The racial slurs the MSM doesn’t want to cover - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Imagine if this had actually happened at a TEA Party event? There would have been wall to wall coverage for a month.

I refuse to click on these types of links, not because of content but because these blogs and political websites are frequently hosting bad computer viruses. Happened to me last year clicking on something on Drudge. I won't do it again, they just don't have the security of a legitimate large news organization.

I refuse to click on these types of links, not because of content but because these blogs and political websites are frequently hosting bad computer viruses. Happened to me last year clicking on something on Drudge. I won't do it again, they just don't have the security of a legitimate large news organization.

I opened it just fine. It's got content you just don't want to admit.

Interview with the black man is there as well

Thanks for the heads-up on clicking the links. Don't won't to read about the truth of what the unions are doing cause I may get a virus & my computer gets high-jacked. :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't read the link - but c'mon. Because some idiot or idiots said something we are going to say this is what unions are doing???

That is some really faulty reasoning.

I didn't read the link - but c'mon. Because some idiot or idiots said something we are going to say this is what unions are doing???

That is some really faulty reasoning.

I'm calling bs. If this was done at a tea party you would be calling for some heads.

You libs are the biggest Hippocrates out there

Reactions: 1 person
I don't click on links to liberal blogs, either. If you guys want to risk it, have at it. And just because a link is okay this morning doesn't mean the site won't be compromised this afternoon. I learned my lesson. I don't know why you wouldn't believe me on this.

I don't click on links to liberal blogs, either. If you guys want to risk it, have at it. And just because a link is okay this morning doesn't mean the site won't be compromised this afternoon. I learned my lesson. I don't know why you wouldn't believe me on this.

I totally like you know, understand & all, I'm just yanking your chain a little bit. :birgits_giggle:

I totally like you know, understand & all, I'm just yanking your chain a little bit. :birgits_giggle:

I know. Just telling it like it is on these blogs. It could happen on any site, really, its just that my impression is that they have far less keeping that stuff from worming its way in (pun intended) than the larger commercial sites.

I know. Just telling it like it is on these blogs. It could happen on any site, really, its just that my impression is that they have far less keeping that stuff from worming its way in (pun intended) than the larger commercial sites.

Boo!!! The computer bugs are COMING for you run for your life and NEVER get on your computer again PLEASE!!!:dance2:

someone somewhere in America used a racial slur? This should be front-page news everywhere!

yeah, I'm sure that was it :good!:

someone somewhere in America used a racial slur? This should be front-page news everywhere!

yeah, I'm sure that was it :good!:

I would be willing to wager that volmaverick wouldn't want his local newspaper reporting every racial slur used in his particular city. One would think it would cast him in an unfavorable light.

McAfee ain't bad but I've heard it can just kill your computer.

Budump tch.

I had McAfee for a long time & switched over to something better called Cyberdefender out of California. They are available 24/7 for support & will take care of all your computer problems.

I would be willing to wager that volmaverick wouldn't want his local newspaper reporting every racial slur used in his particular city. One would think it would cast him in an unfavorable light.

Volmav is just making a point based on the current state if affairs.....there is a huge double standard with regard to race and if you can't see it you may need some big thick coke bottle glasses

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back