Saban to Browns rumors

Didn't read them, but I would love that. I wonder if bama goes after gruden and his nfl staff.

Honestly, I didn't read them either. Just would love to see the tear dampened Bama bangs if they lose them.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't know. One proven failure deserves another? It would probably get then an early season Sunday night game or something.

Didn't read them, but I would love that. I wonder if bama goes after gruden and his nfl staff.

They have an AD smart enough to let the moneymen negotiate the deal, then take credit for it himself. So they could probably land him.

Seriously though, I don't see Bama having to settle for their 5th-6th choice. And no, that's not a swipe at Butch Jones, it's a swipe at Dave Hart.

I hope they are stupid enough to do it, it would be good to laugh at their fans for a change, for thinking Gruden is actually interested in anything other than a part-time gig.

They have an AD smart enough to let the moneymen negotiate the deal, then take credit for it himself. So they could probably land him.

Seriously though, I don't see Bama having to settle for their 5th-6th choice. And no, that's not a swipe at Butch Jones, it's a swipe at Dave Hart.

Saban was not Bama's first choice, Rich Rodriguez was Bama's first choice, and he used them to get a pay raise for his staff.

Please and let them promote Smart to HC. Please. Please. Please.

VN Store

Back