13 MD WR Paul Harris (UT commit 7/17/12)

Good offer list.

my thought when I saw the pic on the rivals profile is it looks kinda like one of those celeb DUI mug shots. Ha

Hunter-like size.

Not sure about athletically compared to hunter. If so we should push hard for him

His highlight film on 247 was very impressive. Showed him pancaking dbs on run plays. Big physical receiver with a quick burst, a very good return man on kick offs(looked a lot faster on kick off returns in highlight tape than he did after the catch) and was actually kicking touch backs on kick offs lol. Would love to have him and C.Patrick on the field at the same time.

His list so far is 1. Auburn 2. USCw 3. Penn State.

But this was said almost 2 months ago. A lot can change in that amount of time.

His mom is really involved with her son's recruitment so I think that plays to our advantage with the VFL program and the academic support we get for our players. But it really means nothing if we cant get him and his mother on campus.

Reactions: 1 person
http://tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1367342

There's four schools that are standing out to me right now: Michigan, Penn State, USC and Tennessee. … My brother, Mike Williams, runs track at Tennessee, so I know I have family down there. I don't know Tennessee's staff too well yet, but their coaches are coming up next week to build a relationship with me…

Reactions: 1 person
Man, Dools is serious about recruiting height at wr

nice looking prospect.. Nice quickness for a guy his size too, would be nice pickup

Punt, Pass, and Kick champ?

Though he wasn't thrown to much, Harris was open the majority of his reps due to his ability to separate from the defender. His speed is deceptive because he is a long-strider and his explosiveness out of his cuts helps him shake off the coverage. Harris is a great downfield threat because of his height combined with his speed but the small windows made it tough for quarterbacks to get him the ball. He also ran a few nice comeback and out routes showing that he can also thrive as a possession receiver.

~Rivals

Looks like the Quinshad Davis kid we recruited hard last year. With more speed.

I don't see anything that says he's as fast as CP...then again he doesn't run a ton of fades in that clip.

I was speaking more to how they both run high as hell and their abilities to both return kicks, and with a bit of shiftyness considering their height

Harris said that he has visited Penn State and intends to visit Tennessee in the summer because his brother runs track for the Volunteers. He has also scheduled a trip to USC for June 24 and plans to visit Michigan and ECU in the summer.
-Rivals.

This kid has nice size, can catch and is a decent runner. BEAST at blocking DB's. His competition dosent look very good, but I say hes worth a SC:good!:

VN Store

Back