Dooley to Address Media Tomorrow

Finally. Im interested in what Doofus has to say. At least he's finally stepping up or hopefully stepping down(joke btw, kinda)

Reactions: 2 people
Anybody else think it's a little odd he's addressing the media tomorrow?

Reactions: 1 person
Going to hire Barbara as DC and new PR coach. That way she will be available to help him pack. I kid...I kid...

Reactions: 3 people
It's very odd. What could he possibly talk about? Seriously.

I know...unless he already has a DC ready to go. And if you do, why not just make a press release and then introduce him after NSD.

I'm very curious.

Also, if you are going to talk to the media, why not just do it today? Why wait 24 hours?

I'm confused.

Our team sucks right now, and this hurts as fans, but I can't help but feel a little sorry for him. He is in WAAAAY over his head here. He won't make it through 2012.

Reactions: 3 people
To announce a new DC?

That's what I'm thinking, but it goes against the grain. Dooley usually just has a press release. Also, the new DC has a lot of work to do. Why not do a presser after NSD?

Also, if you are going to talk to the media, why not just do it today? Why wait 24 hours?

I'm confused.

Well, I'm sure he is a little emotional right now. Plus gives them some time to put a plan in progress to find someone else.

Well, I'm sure he is a little emotional right now. Plus gives them some time to put a plan in progress to find someone else.

Maybe. But Wilcox leaving isn't some shocking thing. I'm sure he had a plan in case it happened. Also, what will he say to the media other than the usual?

VN Store

Back