Athens, Georgia
Clarke Central
Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 165 lbs
Class: 2012 (High School)
/B]
what do u think?

Reactions: 1 person
Regardless of his ability, he'll be prancing around in the backfield for 2 yard losses a la Lane.

Reactions: 2 people
too bad we don't have a rb coach to coach him up..we will take speed any day.
seems a bit small though.

IMO... NOT good with so few spots to give. I hope this isn't a sign of our decent class decaying. Maybe he can be a DB.

it's gonna be hard to get those 4* & 5* Rb's when you don't even have a proven RB coach to be the guy to get them to the next level.

bring in porter or charlie garner

That kind of speed is always welcome. Volnation should welcome this young man to Rocky Top with a challenge to step up and be an explosive playmaker....not dog him without knowing anything but his height/weight.

Wow

Pull out your crystal ball more often

Crap like that deserves to be in the Football Forum with the rest of the crap posts

Sorry, Count. My negavol attitude is getting the better of me today. I'm blaming it on the rain, milli vanilli style.,

I'm just so pessimistic about our running game in general - nothing against this kid. I just don't see how another unrated RB (NR on Rivals anyway) is going to help us, especially with the OL woes that are so blatantly obvious.

Sorry, Count. My negavol attitude is getting the better of me today. I'm blaming it on the rain, milli vanilli style.,

I'm just so pessimistic about our running game in general - nothing against this kid. I just don't see how another unrated RB (NR on Rivals anyway) is going to help us, especially with the OL woes that are so blatantly obvious.

+1

VN Store

Back