The Endzone Should We Fire Dooley? Poll Thread....

Should UT fire Dooley?

• Total voters

PoochPunt3rdDown

Boom. +14. Moby Dick.
I know it's already been posted. But, the Zone has changed lives and rescued puppies, while being the least likely place anyone would look for real answers to tough questions.

Should we go on ahead and fire Dooley?

First poll in a while I did not enable that choice. I don't even know how I'm gonna vote. Trying not to the bottle right now.....

I know it's already been posted. But, the Zone has changed lives and rescued puppies, while being the least likely place anyone would look for real answers to tough questions.

Should we go on ahead and fire Dooley?

Being a man of the zone, why do you troll your place of worship?

Dooley really deserves one more year. We don't want to let Ron get away though.

I'll not vote on this. I'll leave it up to all the old, fat white guys to make another stellar decision.

I, ahem, re-joined less than a week before Kiff got fired.

I can't remember how many piled on after Pearl was outed as a cheat.

Just trying to reel in this loss today. At least I'm not stuck in the middle of a bunch of UK fans this time.

It was biblical. I guess at times like this it's good to look at things in perspective. No sports day will ever be as awful as the day the Pearl allegations were made public.

To me, losing this game is the lowest point the football program has seen in my lifetime.

I still think Dooley gets one more year. I don't know that he deserves it, but given his prohibitive buyout and the players we have coming back, a change right now could nuclear this program even more than this loss....

If he doesn't win 8+ next year, the Trio will most likely not be going pro, because they had mediocre years, and not many will resist his firing, most importantly the players...

Tough to look that far in the future, but the other options seem even more bleak, unless UT can secure a championship caliber coach behind closed doors without the media finding out, and then just spring it on the unsuspecting masses. Not possible in today's media environment, imo. Someone would leak it....

pkv9t59pk95_cry_baby.jpg

VN Store

Back