Neyland Seating Question

LawsonVFL

Just bought 2 tickets to the South Carolina game in section ZZ11, Row 16. It says "box seats" on my confirmation. Just wondering if this was under the north endzone upper-deck overhang and if this meant that we are going to have actual seats instead of bleachers. Just curious. It would be nice to leave my stadium seats in the trunk.

You have actual chairback seats and an incredible view of the field and jumbotron. You are under the overhang.

I am making my first trip to Neyland stadium this year. What pregame activities should I know about?

Vol Walk, running thru the T, beer flowing on the strip, Rocky Top, and another team losing, and heading home, crying Voluntears!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

not sure if you make the overhang brother... the lower tier which I sit in on the bleachers for my sesaon tix on that side... goes back I believe about 15 rows... I think your actually in the disabled and handicap accesible seating... so saying box seats is actually referring to the rail around your area... that's what the box is referred to on your tickets. Could be wrong but im about 95% sure on that as I have had my seasons now for 6 years in XX3 which is the same seating area.

Seating Charts

This is from the ticket office page....got pics from each UT facility. Hover over the section and you get the general idea of your seat.

Yeah, I picked that section for the view. The only other available tickets were sitting in the upper deck, south endzone. I was more concerned with style of seat and the bonus of shade.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back