are the recruits talking yet

orangepeopleeater

Have any of the recruits made a peep since the hire? Its hard to imagine they have stayed quiet for the last couple hours.

I hope not. Hopefully they will at least meet with him before they decide that they want out.

It was tweeted that Ware said who ?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hope thats not true. Things like this make me hate recruiting. Congratulations on playing well in HS but you havent accomplished anything yet. Martin played for a good college team, played in the NBA and overseas and is a rising star in the coaching profession.

I hope thats not true. Things like this make me hate recruiting. Congratulations on playing well in HS but you havent accomplished anything yet. Martin played for a good college team, played in the NBA and overseas and is a rising star in the coaching profession.

If you were a big time recruit, would you put your trust and future in UT basketball right now with this coach and issues. Be honest with yourself.

If you were a big time recruit, would you put your trust and future in UT basketball right now with this coach and issues. Be honest with yourself.

Doesn't change the fact that, if true, it was disrespectful has hell.

Exact retweet from Kevin wares reaction to the hire - "who's that?" (per volquest)

Don't forget these recruits were learning how to read when he Cuonzo Martin was playing ball.

Thats great. Getting Ware and Jones back was first priority, and now things aren't good with that. Ware said all we had to do was hire a coach that he felt comfortable with, and he would stay with Tennessee.

Thats great. Getting Ware and Jones back was first priority, and now things aren't good with that. Ware said all we had to do was hire a coach that he felt comfortable with, and he would stay with Tennessee.

So UT should have based their coaching decision off of the opinion of an 18 year old? Impressive logic...

Cuonzo will get his chance to make his pitch to the recruits. I don't think anybody should be sweating bullets yet.

Can we give him 24 hours please?

VN Store

Back