Crazy SEC Predictions For 2011

KingNick865

THE #1 COLLEGE DIFFENCE
- Before anybody yells at me, it's supposed to be outside the box. The idea for this comes from The Dan Patrick Show and it's "Against The Grain" segment.

I just want to see how many of these actually come to fruition.

Georgia will win the SEC East

Tennessee will be in the top 25 when they face Florida next year

Auburn will be 6-6 next year

Aaron Murray will be in the conversation for Heisman next year

2011 will be Nick Saban's final year as head coach of the Crimson Tide

Ole Miss will win 8 games next year

Arkansas-LSU will decide the West(not really against the grain)

The order for the West will be 1. LSU, 2. Arkansas, 3. Alabama, 4. Ole Miss, 5. Auburn, 6. Mississippi State

The order for the East will be 1. Georgia, 2. Florida, 3. Tennessee, 4. South Carolina, 5. Kentucky, 6. Vanderbilt

The SEC will not send a school to the BCS National Title game for the first time since 2004.

South Carolina will be worse next year than this year.

Mark Richt will be named SEC COTY next year.

2011 will be the last year that Steve Spurrier coaches

Urban Meyer will have UF at 10-2 next year

The winner of the 2011 Heisman Trophy is...Trent Richardson. Aaron Murray, Michael Dyer, and Tyler Wilson will at least have the stats to be in the mix(A little nutty, sure, why not)

LSU will win the SEC

And finally, Tennessee will beat Alabama next year

Last edited:
If you throw enough crap at a wall, some of it is bound to stick.

I've seen enough of Trent Richardson to tell you right now he has no shot at the Heisman. He's just a bruiser and not much more.

Of course we will beat Alabama next year. Thats a gimme.

- Before anybody yells at me, it's supposed to be outside the box. The idea for this comes from The Dan Patrick Show and it's "Against The Grain" segment.

The order for the West will be 1. LSU, 2. Arkansas, 3. Alabama, 4. Ole Miss, 5. Auburn, 6. Mississippi State

The order for the East will be 1. Georgia, 2. Florida, 3. Tennessee, 4. South Carolina, 5. Kentucky, 6. Vanderbilt

The SEC will not send a school to the BCS National Title game for the first time since 2004.

The winner of the 2011 Heisman Trophy is...Trent Richardson. Aaron Murray, Michael Dyer, and Tyler Wilson will at least have the stats to be in the mix(A little nutty, sure, why not)

LSU will win the SEC

Interesting predictions but I believe that UGA has no shot at the SEC East. Even if they have a dynamic QB, he still has no one to throw too and a defense that will continue to get throttled will keep UGA from winning the East.

If Chizik loses Malzahn, Auburn will be praying for a 6-6 record.

You're giving UF and Meyer too much credit. They have had top recruiting classes year after year and yet, somehow...they manage to go 7-5 with those players, against that schedule. At worst, Florida should have been 9-3 by seasons end. That program may have a few good years ahead, but it's very unlikely they will replicate what Meyer's done in the last 5 years ever again and the UF fanbase will consider that unacceptable. The UF football program has begun their downward spiral.

Next year's Heisman winner will be Denard Robinson...as long as he can stay healthy.

UT beat's UF in Gainesville, by 2 TD's.

i'll go out on a limb and say marcus lattimore wins the heisman next year. i have no idea how south carolina's offense will be. just a shot in the dark

The SEC will not send a school to the BCS National Title game for the first time since 2006.

LSU will win the SEC

edited for correctness

ok I'll play

Tennessee beats Florida & Bama in a major rivalry sweep, finishes in the top 10

Mark Richt gets canned after going slightly better/or at .500

Les Miles gets canned from LSU, they hire Bo Pelini away from Nebraska after Jimbo turns them down

Vanderbilt defects from the SEC to the ACC
in turn we bring Virginia Tech from the ACC to the SEC

Auburn gets the death penalty after the full Cam Newton investigation closes (if not the death penalty, major sanctions that prevent them from recovering for at least a decade)

Alabama wins the west but loses to Tennessee in the SEC championship in a epic rematch

Tennessee finishes the season 11-2 but looses out on BCS championship bid to an undefeated Stanford and an undefeated Oklahoma

:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:

a guy can dream right?

ok I'll play

Les Miles gets canned from LSU, they hire Bo Pelini away from Nebraska after Jimbo turns them down

Auburn gets the death penalty after the full Cam Newton investigation closes (if not the death penalty, major sanctions that prevent them from recovering for at least a decade)

Alabama wins the west but loses to Tennessee in the SEC championship in a epic rematch

Tennessee finishes the season 11-2 but looses out on BCS championship bid to an undefeated Stanford and an undefeated Oklahoma

a guy can dream right?
wow

ok I'll play

a guy can dream right?
Aim high, willis
Posted via VolNation Mobile

ok I'll play

a guy can dream right?

I like the way you dream. Although I don't think Pelini would leave Nebraska for LSU.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

LSU will win the SEC

I forget, was it Texas or Southern Cal representing the SEC in the 2005 BCS Championship?

ok I'll play

a guy can dream right?

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this.....

I actually wouldn't mind seeing this.....

it would be cool at first, to strengthen the conference, but as a Vol fan...its just one more hard team we have to get through. I think we would miss the Vandy cakewalk. but....I do see something like this happening sooner than later.

VN Store

Back