His Life Is Orange and White

Status
Not open for further replies.

volsguy26

Mods FREAK approved this post in advance and said it was okay.

Okay Volnation, I have a little VOL fan that needs some help. My son Jaden(7) is a special needs child (Apraxia of speech and Sensory Intergration Disorder). He is a HUGE football fan. He will sit down and watch the entire game as if cartoons. The first sign langauge he wanted to learn was "football" and the letter "T". They thought he would never be mainstreamed into regular education and was looking at buying him a device that would speak for him. He has busted his butt the last two years and now is in first grade with NO assistance and NO device. Now, he is even playing grasshopper football when just two years ago he couldn't hold a pencil. He is amazing. UTSPORTS is running a video contest for VOL fans and he has a video posted. If he wins he will get sideline access and also get to watch Kesling call some of the game against Kentucky. This would be a once in a lifetime experience for him, a real dream come true. All he needs is votes, nothing else. All I am asking is go to the website listed below (utsports.tv) and watch his video. Then VOTE IT UP. He is currently in second place. He has busted his butt and I would love to make this happen for him. He really deserves it. This is something that I could never do for him. If he wins, I will pick ONE person that responds telling me they voted (using just the trust system) and send them a $25 amazon gift card. I know its not a lot but it is all I can do. IF ANYONE CAN MAKE A DREAM FOR THIS LITTLE VOL FAN HAPPEN, IT IS VOLNATION. Thanks in advance and all the information to vote is below.

His video is titled "His Life Is Orange and White." He is the little blonde boy in the front of the video next to the new Power "T" gates at Neyland.

UT Sports Contests

Enjoy his dance moves!!! :pepper::post-4-1090547912:

PLEASE ALSO READ POST 1010 OF THIS FORUM.

I want this dream to come true for him but only the RIGHT WAY!! KEEP IT LEGIT PLEASE!!!!!

volsguy26-albums-jaden-picture3024-a.png

Last edited:
Update with 3 days left to vote:

Jaden: 5666 votes

The field: 3631 votes

I wish he could double their total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back