Floyd Landis

UTfanatic98

I want to beat the livin hell out of this prick. He is a disgrace to America. Him and Obama both, dear lord...

Is that the bicycle rider? Maybe Lance can beat his ass and the rest of us can beat Barrrakkk's ass.

Love my avatar, its groundbreaking..

Im just saying, Lance as a cyclist is done, nothing left in the tank, damn good legacy, bagged Sheryl Crow, she isnt exactly hot but i bet she is fun in the sack.

I agree. Lancy boy should've stayed retired. I don't know why he wanted back in the limelight but it appears he's pooped in his nest.

Love my avatar, its groundbreaking..

Im just saying, Lance as a cyclist is done, nothing left in the tank, damn good legacy, bagged Sheryl Crow, she isnt exactly hot but i bet she is fun in the sack.

has he come out and said he is done? just curios, and yes i did not read the linked article. i can not stomach another landis story. i know his tour de france days are done, but i know that he still races in some mountian bike events around the country. i saw him in leadville a few years back for the leadville 100. in fact landis was supposed to be in that race, but his doping situation popped up and he was not welcome.

Floyd just trying to get into whatever spotlight he can get into

that is how i feel. if lance did in fact use than that is that. landis just needs to go ahead and shut his mouth already. i am not nescessarily trying to stick up for lance if he was in the wrong, but i have heard enough of the hear say coming from that rodent of a human being in landis. what can the guy possibly gain from trying to put someone else down? he screwed up royally and got caught. write a book and move on with the rest of your life landis.

I wouldn't be surprised if Armstrong did use drugs.

I wouldn't be surprised if they all did including Armstrong. Floyd is just hating because he got caught & Armstrong came out smelling line a rose if he did cheat. If he did he was better at it than the rest at that too.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There is some truth to Landis' story, but there is no doubt it's heavily embellished due to Floyd's profit motive. The freaking guy was extorting anyone he could in a effort to make some money with his own broke, cheating ass.

There is some truth to Landis' story, but there is no doubt it's heavily embellished due to Floyd's profit motive. The freaking guy was extorting anyone he could in a effort to make some money with his own broke, cheating ass.

What's true about it? Were you there?

Armstrong probably cheated on some level. They all do. As for Landis he is an idiot. Why would you spend $2 million, destroy your marriage and blackball yourself trying to disprove something you know you did? He would've been better off accepting his punishment and then coming back. He'd still have his money, his girl and the sport. Instead he's broke, alone and an outsider.

Floyd Landis is a prick. Even if Armstrong used PED's, everyone else in the sport was doing it, too. He was just the best at it. If he wasn't, then that proves he is the best TdF rider to have ever lived. He's also far and beyond the most tested athlete in the world. They show up at his house or vacation spot at odd hours and demand blood samples. He's never been caught!

Lance isn't the only American cyclist Landis is throwing under the bus either. He's implicated Dave Zabriskie, the multiple USA time trial champion, George Hincapie, and Levi Leipheimer, who has had several high finished in Grand Tours and won several Tour of California titles. He's insane and he's not doing any good for the sport of cycling.

VN Store

Back