Ambles contemplating transfer from USC

volwarrior33

LINK

Southern Cal freshman-to-be, WR Markeith Ambles of Henry County, is thinking about transferring and a decision could come in the next day or two, according to GAVarsity’s Brendan Cosgrove.

I saw a Tweet posted from Ambles the other day that said he did not care about a couple of bowl games. maybe someone explained what the scholarship losses will do to them. If his recruitment was any indication, he does not know which end is up. I don't think we need him.

So if USC wants to be mean about it and not release him (and given their HC, I suspect this will be the case) - he couldn't play anywhere else at all?

How does a release work?

Once you've signed a LOI to play football at a D-1 school, you have no football eligibility at any other D-1 school unless released by first school?

So if USC wants to be mean about it and not release him (and given their HC, I suspect this will be the case) - he couldn't play anywhere else at all?

How does a release work?

Once you've signed a LOI to play football at a D-1 school, you have no football eligibility at any other D-1 school unless released by first school?

I'm not quite sure what they can do, but if he makes a big enough deal out of it, it would be terrible publicity for Kiffin and USC to try to ruin the life of a highly rated recruit.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Kiffin says a lot of things. Either way - I think Ambles' ego is too big to consider coming to Tennessee after all the fan hate and stuff on his twitter/streams when he picked USC.. would probably go to UNC.

There is an appeal process for the student athlete that if LK refuses, it automatically goes before a USC faculty committee [FARC] which is completely dissasociated from the USC Athletic Department.

Last edited:
Kiffin says a lot of things. Either way - I think Ambles' ego is too big to consider coming to Tennessee after all the fan hate and stuff on his twitter/streams when he picked USC.. would probably go to UNC.

I think he'll try to transfer to Florida. I don't think LK would allow it though.

No way in hell he would come here
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back