Lottery Fever!

norrislakevol

Got your tickets?

Mega Millions up to 900 million, the highest it's ever been.

Power Ball up to 430 million (it's hit 1.6 billion before).

I have never seen both major lotteries this high at the same time. I get a few extra plays for what ever reason when it gets this high. It's a fool's bet, but somebody has to win, right?

Got your tickets?

Mega Millions up to 900 million, the highest it's ever been.

Power Ball up to 430 million (it's hit 1.6 billion before).

I have never seen both major lotteries this high at the same time. I get a few extra plays for what ever reason when it gets this high. It's a fool's bet, but somebody has to win, right?
Seen this on twitter.

[Twitter]

Lol

I always laugh when the news people tell the odds because if you don't buy a ticket your odds are 0%.

At least if you buy a ticket there is a chance regardless how small.

I already have the Caribbean island and yacht picked out.

I'll throw a Vol party every weekend during football season. Yacht to and from, open bar, best food in the land and Vol football on the IMAX projector.

I always laugh when the news people tell the odds because if you don't buy a ticket your odds are 0%.

At least if you buy a ticket there is a chance regardless how small.
Always get two quick picks on both Powerball and Megamillions...no matter the payout. Won’t pick numbers because then I’m stuck. I can miss a month and not hate myself if a certain set of numbers hit. And somebody eventually wins...millions of different stories.

Reactions: norrislakevol
I stopped by Weigel's for milk Saturday without knowing about the madness. When I finally got to the cashier, she asked if I was getting tickets too. I told her "no, $1 billion sounds like a sure path to hell for me." She laughed and said she felt the same.

Reactions: dan4vols
I stopped by Weigel's for milk Saturday without knowing about the madness. When I finally got to the cashier, she asked if I was getting tickets too. I told her "no, $1 billion sounds like a sure path to hell for me." She laughed and said she felt the same.
You could just give it to me.

I already have the Caribbean island and yacht picked out.

I'll throw a Vol party every weekend during football season. Yacht to and from, open bar, best food in the land and Vol football on the IMAX projector.

I'm assuming there's a shooting range?

I can't imagine having control of that much money. I'd be worried my family would be grabbed for ransom. Of course the prospect of all the snobs I've known that would suddenly find me socially acceptable and KMA would be fun.

Driving home today from a business trip, the GA Welcome Center at the Alabama line was flat out comical. The lobby had 50 people in line to buy Lottery Tickets. I just wanted a Diet Dr. Pepper.

Driving home today from a business trip, the GA Welcome Center at the Alabama line was flat out comical. The lobby had 50 people in line to buy Lottery Tickets. I just wanted a Diet Dr. Pepper.
Don't laugh, you might have been in line with the next BILLIONAIRE!

VN Store

Back