'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

I’ve continued to hear that Tennessee is firmly in his top three, with Michigan and Clemson probably being the Vols’ main competition. Tennessee needs to get him back on campus for a game this season, and it wouldn’t hurt the Vols’ chances if they can win more games down the stretch. But they’re not out of it.

-Callahan

I’ve said all along we’re at top with him with Clemson being the biggest threat while Michigan also lurks. Nothing has changed

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sheriff
“I think Crouch ends up elsewhere but Tennessee has a good shot at
Darnell Wright. Alabama is tough to beat in any recruiting battle, but Wright has a lot of Tennessee supporters in his camp and the distance from home is much better. However, many feel the Tide will win this battle in the end but I think it’s a toss-up. The Vols have done a good job recruiting both players and staying in the mix against playoff teams. Even if they lose both, I’m impressed with the job they have done. Imagine if they can land Wright along with Wayna Morris
what that would do for their offense down the line.”

Mike Farrell

“I think Crouch ends up elsewhere but Tennessee has a good shot at
Darnell Wright. Alabama is tough to beat in any recruiting battle, but Wright has a lot of Tennessee supporters in his camp and the distance from home is much better. However, many feel the Tide will win this battle in the end but I think it’s a toss-up. The Vols have done a good job recruiting both players and staying in the mix against playoff teams. Even if they lose both, I’m impressed with the job they have done. Imagine if they can land Wright along with Wayna Morris
what that would do for their offense down the line.”

Mike Farrell

retire, farrell is a joke.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Well...i mean come on lol
Impressive
tumblr_m8epfigrQm1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

VN Store

Back